How to download book from emule

• Thread starter sandesh trivedi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Book
In summary, the conversation was about someone trying to download the book "Calculus on Manifolds" from emule but was having trouble. Another person suggested buying the book instead, as there were affordable options available.
sandesh trivedi
i m trying to down the book calculus on manifolds from emule but it is not loading.
the file goes to the transfer section but the download process does not start

Physics news on Phys.org
Oh my goodness.

FYI, I'm pretty sure that this thread will be locked, because I believe that discussion of this sort is forbidden. Having said that, you'd probably be better off buying the book. has new copies for $44, and even a used "Very Good" copy for $28. As far as textbooks go, that's a very good price, and I'm sure you'll agree that having a physical copy of the book is much better than having an illegally-obtained digital one.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. How do I download a book from emule?

To download a book from emule, you will first need to have the emule software installed on your computer. Once you have the software, open it and search for the book you want to download. Once you have found the book, click on the download button and the book will begin to download to your computer.

2. Is downloading books from emule legal?

Downloading books from emule can be legal or illegal, depending on the copyright laws in your country and the specific book you are downloading. Some books may be in the public domain and available for free download, while others may be protected by copyright and require permission from the author or publisher. It is important to research the legality of downloading a specific book before doing so.

3. Can I download any book from emule?

No, not all books are available for download on emule. Some books may not be shared by users or may not be available in the emule network. Additionally, some books may be restricted by copyright laws and cannot be downloaded without permission from the author or publisher.

4. How long does it take to download a book from emule?

The time it takes to download a book from emule can vary depending on the size of the book, your internet connection speed, and the number of seeders (users sharing the book) available. Generally, larger books or books with fewer seeders may take longer to download.

5. Is it safe to download books from emule?

Downloading books from emule can pose some risks, as with any type of online downloading. It is important to have a reliable antivirus software installed on your computer and to be cautious of any suspicious files or links. Additionally, downloading copyrighted material without permission can result in legal consequences.