How to draw this vector

Fluorine

Homework Statement

[/B]
Sketch in a third vector, C, whose magnitude and direction are such that A+B+C=0. Vectors A and B both have a magnitude of 5 and form a 30 degree angle (image attached).

Homework Equations

[/B]
How do I go about this question? I have no idea how to start or what to graph.

The Attempt at a Solution

[/B]
Haven't been able to attempt anything yet because I don't know how to start this problem.

Attachments

Answers and Replies

Homework Statement

[/B]
Sketch in a third vector, C, whose magnitude and direction are such that A+B+C=0. Vectors A and B both have a magnitude of 5 and form a 30 degree angle (image attached).

Homework Equations

[/B]

[/B]
Haven't been able to attempt anything yet because I don't know how to start this problem.
Do you know how to find the resultant of A and B?

Ray Vickson
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Dearly Missed

Homework Statement

[/B]

Homework Equations

[/B]

[/B]
What current knowledge do you have about vectors? Do you know how to find the sum of two vectors (either graphically, or using formulas)? Are you using a textbook, and if so, does it have material about vectors and their addition, etc.? If you do not have a textbook, have you searched on-line for tutorials and similar resources?

Likes Chestermiller