In Netscape 7.0, goto Tools, cookie manager, Manage stored cookies, one of the tabs you will see is "stored cookies." Either highlight the cookies you want to loose and click "remove cookie" or click "remove all cookies."
The other tab is for blocked cookie sites. You may want to leave those in place or, if a site needs a cookie and you have blocked it, you can remove it here allowing the site to work again.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving