Method Two: Grant Full Control Permission to the SYSTEM Account
1. Start Windows Explorer, right-click the computer's root hard disk, and then click Properties.
2. Click the Security tab, and then click Add.
3. In the Select Users, Computers, or Groups dialog box, click the SYSTEM account, click Add, and then click OK.
4. Click to select the Full Control check box under Allow, and then click OK.
I opened windows explorer and right clicked on C and went to properties but there is no security tab... only general and tools
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving