Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How to forget my enemy

1. Mar 20, 2014 #1
    well a few months ago me and one of my rude idiotic friend had a fight.he knocked my head and i fell down and got concussion.now we are having 12th grade final exams and i cant concentrate on my exams.i keep thinking about that guy.i wanted to take a revenge on him.but unfortunately his exams are over and he would not come to school any more.but my exams are going on and i keep thinking about that guy and cant concentrate on studying.it was because of him i get low grades.also i think i also have a feeling that due to concussion i lost some of my inner abilities due to which i am not able to write faster than before.as a result i can't finish my exams within time.:cry:

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 20, 2014 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Have you seen a doctor? If you think that you are having problems as a result of a concussion, you need to discuss this with a medical doctor, there could be physical trauma, or they might want to refer you for cognition testing and/or therapy.

I hope that things get better for you.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook