What is the interior of this triangular region on the x-y plane?

• Thread starter nhrock3
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Area
In summary, the location or area of a place can be determined using a map, GPS device, or online resources such as Google Maps. The most accurate way to identify your specific location is by using a GPS device or map. To find the area of a specific building or property, you can use online tools or measure the dimensions and calculate using the area formula. There are also various apps and tools available that can help with determining the area of a place. However, latitude and longitude coordinates alone cannot determine the area and additional tools or methods are needed.
nhrock3
my area is
0<x<y<1

i don't know how to draw it on x y plane

Physics news on Phys.org
It's the interior of the triangular region defined by (0,0), (0,1), and (1,0). Every point in this region is such that x < y.

1. How do I determine the location or area of a place?

The location or area of a place can be determined by using a map, GPS device, or by asking someone who is familiar with the area. Additionally, you can use online resources such as Google Maps or MapQuest to find the exact location and area of a place.

2. What is the best way to identify the specific area I am in?

The most accurate way to identify the specific area you are in is by using a GPS device or by looking at a map. You can also use landmarks, street signs, and other geographical features to determine your location.

3. How can I find the area of a specific building or property?

To find the area of a specific building or property, you can use online tools such as Google Earth or satellite images. Alternatively, you can measure the dimensions of the building or property and calculate the area using the formula for the area of a rectangle (length x width).

4. Are there any apps or tools that can help me determine the area of a place?

Yes, there are many apps and tools available that can help you determine the area of a place. Some popular options include Google Earth, MapMyRun, and GPS Fields Area Measure. These apps use GPS technology to accurately measure and calculate the area of a place.

5. Can I use the latitude and longitude coordinates to determine the area of a place?

No, latitude and longitude coordinates alone cannot determine the area of a place. These coordinates only indicate the location of a place on the Earth's surface. To determine the area, you will need to use a map or GPS device to measure the dimensions of the place.