Can I Patent and Sell My New Bottle Design to a Major Company like Heinz?

• Thread starter daniel_i_l
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Patent
In summary: So, to patent an idea, you write it up, get it notarized, and send a copy to Heinz. If they use it, they pay you for the patent, but if they don't, you can sue them.
hypatia said:
you two made me spill my milk all over my keys!:mad: And now I'm haveing a hard time dipping my cookies between the X and C!
I've seen your pictures, honey. Your cookies won't fit between the speakers, never mind the X & C. And it serves you right for drinking milk. Keyboards (at least the Mac ones) are immune to scotch.

Physics news on Phys.org
Trib, I sort of agree in principle, but don't quite feel like discussing it right now. Anyhow, it's time to do my cashout. I'll pop back for a bit when I'm done. Maybe we should have a separate thread for it so it doesn't get in the way of humour. :biggrin:

sorry, I didn't think about getting in the way of humour. Your posts do that often enough.

Bloody hell! You were right, Evo... this guy's good.
Alright, this means war! You'll have to start without me, though. It's time to get to my darts match. (Actually, it's time to start drinking in preparation for my darts match.) The girlfriend's ADSL equipment arrived today, and I'm going to set it up for her after darts, so I might get back at to you tonight. Elsewise, tomorrow.

okay good night. Don't worry it won't be hard to find someone to take your place . And I'm sure you'll be back before we even know you're gone.

Danger said:
Bloody hell! You were right, Evo... this guy's good.
Alright, this means war! You'll have to start without me, though. .
good it won't be such a mismatch if you aren't around.