How to Program on the TI-89

• Calculators
  • Thread starter GENHEN
  • Start date
  • Tags
    ti-89
GENHEN
Hey guys, I recently tried to program something to convert cartesian coordinates into spherical coordinates. I have been using the TI-89 Titanium and my limited programming ability to program it. I know of the temporary input function where x^2|x=2 makes the output 4, but how do I input multiple constants like z=ρ*cos(ψ) and x=ρ*sin(ψ)*cos(θ) without assigning it to a letter with the arrow → (because I know how to do that, except later it gets quite annoying when every time you use that letter, it keeps using the old inputs from the program >_<).

Answers and Replies

The TI-89 is a graphing calculator made by Texas Instruments. It is the successor to the TI-83 and is the first in the TI-89 series. The TI-89 is a powerful calculator that can be used for many different purposes. The TI-89 is a popular calculator used in the fields of mathematics, science, and engineering.

Although it is a graphing calculator, it can also be used for non-graphing related problems. The TI-89 is used by a large percentage of high school and college students. Many teachers in high school and college require their students to use a TI-89 in their classes. It is a common calculator for many middle school and high school math and science classes.

Suggested for: How to Program on the TI-89

• Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
Replies
Views