How to Publish My MHD Research: Advice from a Physicist

• Thread starter Spacetimetravel
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Work
In summary: Thanks!In summary, a private researcher is trying to turn their private research into official science, despite lacking any scientific credentials. They are looking for advice on how to do this.
Spacetimetravel
I'm looking for a person (professional physicist), that can make a proper validation of my model, that uses MHD, to describe interactions between geomagnetic field and weather patterns. Can someone give me advice, how to turn a private research into official science, despite my lack of any actual scientific career? Thanks!

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/magnetohydrodynamics-mhd-space-weather-atmospheric-currents.973491/#post-6194108

Physics news on Phys.org
Dr. Courtney said:
Discussion of unpublished personal theories violates PF policies.

But I'm discussing here officially approved publications and articles. Here are links to all the publications, that I'm discussing:
Clouds blown by the solar wind
Paper suggests solar magnetic influence on Earth’s atmospheric pressure
influence of Solar Magnetic Sector Structure on Terrestrial Atmospheric Vorticity
The interplanetary magnetic field influences mid-latitude surface atmospheric pressure
Solar Activity and Earth's Climate
THE CURIOUS CASE OF EARTH'S LEAKING ATMOSPHERE
Magnetic field changes

All those sources are approved by mainstream science.

Dr. Courtney said:
Discussion of unpublished personal theories violates PF policies.
And if so, where should I ask for some help?

Spacetimetravel said:
I'm looking for a person (professional physicist), that can make a proper validation of my model

How much are you willing to pay them?

Spacetimetravel said:
How to publish my work

Publish in the same journals that you are reading.

Likes hagopbul

1. What is the process for publishing MHD research?

The process for publishing MHD research typically involves conducting experiments or simulations, analyzing the data, and writing a research paper. The paper is then submitted to a scientific journal for peer review. If accepted, it will be published in the journal and made available to the scientific community.

2. How do I choose the right journal for my MHD research?

It is important to choose a journal that is relevant to your research topic and has a high impact factor. You can also look at the journal's submission guidelines and previous publications to see if your research aligns with their scope and standards.

3. How should I structure my MHD research paper?

The structure of your MHD research paper should typically follow the IMRAD format: Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion. It is important to clearly state your research question, methods used, and results obtained. The discussion section should interpret the results and provide insights into their significance.

4. How can I improve the chances of my MHD research being accepted for publication?

To increase the chances of your MHD research being accepted for publication, make sure to thoroughly review and edit your paper before submission. Pay attention to the journal's guidelines and formatting requirements. It is also helpful to have your paper reviewed by colleagues or a mentor before submission.

5. What are the ethical considerations when publishing MHD research?

When publishing MHD research, it is important to adhere to ethical principles such as ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data, obtaining informed consent from participants, and properly citing previous research. It is also important to disclose any potential conflicts of interest or funding sources that may have influenced the research.