Solving x with a*b*c^3, Pie^2, i & 16

• Thread starter arslan894
  • Start date
In summary, to solve for x in the equation a*b*c^3, Pie^2, i & 16, use the order of operations to simplify the exponent for c, multiply a, b, and c together, square Pie and add it to the product, and finally add i and 16 to find the value of x. You can solve for x using only the given values of a, b, c, Pie, i, and 16 by following the order of operations and using a calculator if needed. The method for solving equations with both numbers and variables is the same as regular equations, where you isolate the variable on one side of the equation. In this equation, the letter "i" represents the imaginary unit,
arslan894
w=a*b*c^3*x*√(pie^2 * (i-x^2)^2 + 16 *x^2)/ 4*d^2 *(1-x^2)^2 I have to find x ,i have the values of all other constants ,
I tried to separate it using partial fraction but I am stuck.

Mathematics news on Phys.org
Tedious but,
1) multiply both sides by that denominator:
[tex]4wd^3(1- x^2)= abc^3x\sqrt{\pi^2(i- x^2)+ 16x^2}[/tex]

2) get rid of that square root by squaring both sides:
[tex]16w^2d^y(1- 2x^2+ x^4)= a^2b^2c^6x^2(\pi(I- x^2)+ 16x^2)[/tex]

That is now a fourth degree polynomial- there is a general "formula" for solving such polynomial equations but it is very complicated.

1. How do I solve for x in the equation a*b*c^3, Pie^2, i & 16?

To solve for x in this equation, you will need to use the order of operations, also known as PEMDAS. First, simplify the exponent for c, then multiply a, b, and c together. Next, square Pie and add it to the product. Finally, add i and 16 to the result to find the value of x.

2. Can I solve for x using only the given values?

Yes, you can solve for x using only the given values of a, b, c, Pie, i, and 16. Make sure to follow the order of operations and use a calculator if necessary.

3. Is there a specific method for solving equations with both numbers and variables?

The method for solving equations with both numbers and variables is the same as solving regular equations. Use the order of operations and try to isolate the variable on one side of the equation.

4. What does the letter "i" represent in this equation?

In mathematics, "i" represents the imaginary unit, which is the square root of -1. It is commonly used in complex numbers and equations.

5. Can I use a calculator to solve this equation?

Yes, you can use a calculator to solve this equation. However, make sure to follow the order of operations and double check your answer to ensure it is correct.