Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How to start a new thread

1. Apr 22, 2010 #1
    excuse me for not talking about anything of this topic but i am dying to post a question and i dont know how to because i really cant find "post" on this site. can anyone help me out here please ?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 22, 2010 #2

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

Re: The Massless Photon

Go to the correct forum and click the "New Topic" button on the top left. That will start a new thread.

Posts moved into a new thread.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  4. Apr 22, 2010 #3
    I read that as the first post of the thread, and was about to come in here and make fun of him for posting a thread asking how to post a thread. Doc Al, you could have had some fun by not point out that you moved them.

5. Apr 22, 2010 #4

Evo

Except that we can't move just the original post. So I'm left wondering the same thing too. :bugeye:

6. Apr 22, 2010 #5
    Doc Al moved his and the (now) OP from a different thread where they were off-topic, into this thread.

7. Apr 23, 2010 #6

Doc Al

Exactly.

8. Apr 23, 2010 #7

Lisa!

Gold Member

:rofl:

I thought the same way!

9. Apr 23, 2010 #8
    ok guys.. i may have asked a stupid question which makes me think i am really stupid LOl.. i thought something different at the time.. but anyway :)! thanks = =

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook