1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How to Study(PHYS II)

1. Sep 30, 2007 #1
    Ok, so I am not sure why, but I am confused on how to study in this class.
    There is the material covered in lecture, but also there is tons of stuff in studio.
    The first test I didn't do too well in, but the class average was a 50%(the physics is ranked harder than MIT's). I am just not too sure how to go about it.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 1, 2007 #2
    by phys II do you mean the basic intro E&M class with calculus? I aced that class by reading the textbook carefully and doing plenty of exercises/problems. I also had a strong background in multivaribale calculus and DEs. I either didnt attend or didnt pay attention to lectures.

4. Oct 1, 2007 #3
    Yes I mean that calc based. See I would work problems in the book however we are given tons of problems to work on our online hw system. There is also tons of stuff we cover in studio. I am also taking Calc III.

5. Oct 1, 2007 #4
    Do more problems.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?