How well does your brain fit?

In which ranges were your scores for each of the two tests?

• Total voters
E66
S45
Type B ..I found this interesting.

Last edited:

hypnagogue

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I got an E of 33 and an S of 27, which categorizes me as an S. But apparently I forgot that I was born a male. oops.

turbo

Gold Member
E=29, S=51
Hmmm...I have had tons of hobbies, often set aside or done infrequently after I have gained a certain level of competence, and I remember being pretty obsessive about some things when I was a kid. I had never really known what Asperger's Syndrom is, but after reading about it, there is a good possibility that I would fit. BTW, I tested at 140-150 IQ at various times during my life, so that kind of fits, too.

Last edited:

Evo

Mentor
I'm an E 47, S 29, so B type.

turbo

Gold Member
I'm an E 47, S 29, so B type.
Where is the key to types? In the article linked to the site, it said that B is "balanced" and that people who scored high on E had female brains and people who scored high on S had male brains. I am at the very low end of the E scale and at the very high end of the S scale, so that fits.

Well, it did actually confirm the fact that I have AS.

my E was 27, then I got bored. So I only checked the "I am male" box

oops. I was born male so change my answer.

mathwonk

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
i do not have the patience to answer all those stupid repetitive questions, which pretty much tells you my score.

and i thought the thread title meant does it fit in my skull.

BobG

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
I scored a 21-44, extreme S.

I think it's somewhat of a good sign that none of the individuals with extremely high S forgot to specify their sex. On the other hand, a few of the individuals supposedly good at analyzing and exploring a system overlooked some significant details of the poll. (Oh, please, please, please don't tell me Astronuc is really the bearded lady.)

Last edited:
Bob, you forgot an important detail. You check the last box only if you were born a male. So apparently a few of the members here have changed their sex since they were born. :surprised

JasonRox

Homework Helper
Gold Member
I got E32 and S42, but I disagree with the E32.

I empathize all the time but some of those questions were borderline so I didn't know what to choose. So, when I took the S test, I was more aggressive with my answers, and I got basically what I would have got. I did not read the articles before hand.

DaveC426913

Gold Member
Is it just me or are the questions displayed in 11 Angstrom type?

Astronuc

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
(Oh, please, please, please don't tell me Astronuc is really the bearded lady.)
:rofl: Well, I'm definitely not female - I'm just balanced. Well - h*!! - I'll have to do something about that. :rofl: