How Would This Change 2020?

• Thread starter Bab5space
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Change
In summary, for 2020 only, every human on Earth experiences a sudden desire to accept, provide, and support responsibility. The pros include the potential for people to achieve their goals or make progress towards them. However, there is also the possibility that bad people may succeed in their destructive goals. This scenario is unique and belongs in the science fiction section. The point of the conversation is unclear and the thread has been closed.
Bab5space
For 2020 only, every human on Earth suddenly gets the desire to accept, provide, and support responsibility.What are the pros? Whay are the cons?

I go first. You can add anything I may have missed after.

Pros: People with normal good goals either achive them or make a lot of progress.

Cons: Bad people also are more likely to succeed at their goals. No matter how insane or destructive.Anything I missed? Discuss.

Physics news on Phys.org
I was going to say that this belong in the science fiction section but then I saw that's already where it is. I've heard of zero probability scenarios before but yours takes the cake.

You missed the point of your question. Why? What is the point of your post?

There’s nothing more to say, closing this thread.

1. How would the COVID-19 pandemic change 2020?

The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on 2020, causing widespread illness, economic downturn, and changes to daily life. It has led to the implementation of safety measures such as mask-wearing and social distancing, as well as the development of vaccines. The pandemic has also highlighted existing inequalities and disparities in healthcare and social systems.

2. How would the US presidential election change 2020?

The US presidential election in 2020 was highly contentious and resulted in a change in leadership. It also brought attention to issues such as voter suppression and the role of social media in politics. The election outcome has also influenced policies and decisions that will shape the future of the country.

3. How would the Black Lives Matter movement change 2020?

The Black Lives Matter movement gained significant momentum in 2020, following the killings of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and other Black individuals by police. It sparked widespread protests and discussions about systemic racism and police brutality. The movement has also brought about calls for social and political change, as well as increased awareness and support for racial justice.

4. How would the wildfires and natural disasters change 2020?

The year 2020 saw an increase in natural disasters, including devastating wildfires in Australia and the western United States. These events have brought attention to the impacts of climate change and the need for action to mitigate its effects. They have also led to displacement and loss of homes and livelihoods for many individuals.

5. How would the rise of remote work and virtual learning change 2020?

The COVID-19 pandemic has also resulted in a shift towards remote work and virtual learning for many individuals and organizations. This has brought about changes in the way we work and learn, as well as highlighted the importance of technology and internet access. It has also raised discussions about the future of work and education post-pandemic.