How Would You Exterminate the Human Race?

• Thread starter Jow
  • Start date
In summary, the god says that he would destroy the human race if they were not able to be better. He would start with making sure they had warp drives and bigger bombs so that they could spread their pestilence all over the planet, then he would create more Jows. If all else fails, he would blow up the planet to make way for a hyperspace bypass.
Kholdstare said:
You'll need to use some 'unpredictable' matter from other world to change things in this world according to your wish.

'Godly complicated' matter/physics perhaps. What's the point of 'god' if you can't even predict. So, i don't need useless stuff like strings and dimensions. :biggrin:. I'll create a self sustaining existence, a system that will last forever just like me. cough*.

Re: How would you end the world? I will :rolleyes: and let physics do the work. But then again, i knew all along what will happen.

Physics news on Phys.org
skynet

Why destroy them. Just cause the whole rest of the universe to recede from Earth until the poor little humans are utterly isolated. It might be amusing to see what sort of explanations their scientists would come up with when they noticed that everything in the universe was moving away. Would they get the hint that maybe they are bad neighbors or would they invent some sort of crazy universal expansion theory.

If I had to destroy them, there'd be no glitz or showiness about it. I'd simply think them out of existence.

But I'm God, so I would not have to do anything I don't want. I'd let them be and see where it goes. There is no need to force your will onto them as if you have to do that, why not just kill them? What's the use in creating something that is wholly different just to impose something unto them? It makes things less interesting by doing that. Just see how those little creatures operate over the course of their lifetime/existence.

Some ideas...
*L.H.C. accidentally creates a huge black hole that gobbles everything up.
*Antimatter meteorite collision.
*Do nothing, they (humans) will it themselves anyway.
*Broadcast the worst of my poems and drive everyone to suicide...

I'd just kill all the crappy humans. All humans shouldn't suffer because some of them suck. So I'd kill off all the bad ones and leave the remaining 10,000 or so to live in paradise.

leroyjenkens said:
I'd just kill all the crappy humans. All humans shouldn't suffer because some of them suck. So I'd kill off all the bad ones and leave the remaining 10,000 or so to live in paradise.

I doubt there are only 10,000 or so "good" humans on the planet. Most people are pretty good, it's just a small fraction that aren't.

I would do it exactly the way it happened in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". I would even let them plead and give the same replies that were given in the book. Just for the lol.

leroyjenkens said:
See the anime "Death Note", you might find it interesting...

encorp said:
I'm sorry, I read that as something else.

I read it the same way you did.

Jow said:
Just for fun, imagine that you are God of all creation and you accidentally create a little planet called Earth. Rather then destroy it you let it live, because you are a merciful God. When you come back, approximately 4 billion years later, you find that a species that call themselves humans have populated it. These are annoying, pestilent creatures and you decide to do away with them for the good of the universe. How would you kill the human race?

Well, obviously, I wouldn't. But if I had to I'd probably go dramatic and say

Me as God said:
"So, you petty humans, you want to know how black holes work? Here's a really big one for you that you will be studying real close. Have fun at the singularity, cheers."

Have you guys seen this site?
http://www.exitmundi.nl/

A collection of humorously disillusioned end of the world scenarios.
I like the one with the Borg best.

Ever read Mark Twain's "Mysterious Stranger" ?

jim hardy said:
Ever read Mark Twain's "Mysterious Stranger" ?

Nope, saw it in a store but thought it would be a waste of time to read something unfinished and bought another book.(The Poison Belt)
Would you recommend it, Jim?

As long as I feel fine, any way is okay.

give it about 300 years and there will be wide spread famine due to energy shortage and over population so lots of people will die off and there should be about 300 million people left on Earth and as we slowly rebuild ourselfs back up we will be entering the age of eden.

Enigman said:
Nope, saw it in a store but thought it would be a waste of time to read something unfinished and bought another book.(The Poison Belt)
Would you recommend it, Jim?

Well it is a strange tale about a boy who carries around a miniature world. The parallel with this thread's first post struck me as quite a coincidence.

If you are very religious you won't like it much for it, well, questions some beliefs.

But it is thought provoking. I enjoyed it very much when I was about thirty, and that I so vividly recall my feelings ~ 35 years afterward tells me it was time well spent.

Some folks may find it disturbing - it's not for everybody.

jim

Religious, who me? }:-D
Will check it out as soon as I get the time
Thanks Jim- The line about it being disturbing has me salivating...someone I knew called The Fountainhead disturbing, since then I've learned its usually a compliment...

Bizarre posts deleted, thread closed.

<h2>1. How would you exterminate the human race?</h2><p>There are many ways that the human race could potentially be exterminated, but the most effective method would likely involve a combination of biological, chemical, and nuclear weapons. This would cause widespread destruction and loss of life, making it difficult for humans to survive.</p><h2>2. Would it be possible for the human race to survive an extermination attempt?</h2><p>It is possible for a small number of humans to survive an extermination attempt, but it would be extremely difficult. The survivors would likely have to live in isolated and hostile environments, and would face challenges such as lack of resources and exposure to radiation and other toxins.</p><h2>3. What would be the consequences of exterminating the human race?</h2><p>The consequences of exterminating the human race would be catastrophic for the planet and all other living beings. It would disrupt the entire ecosystem and could potentially lead to the extinction of many other species. It would also have long-lasting effects on the environment and could potentially render the Earth uninhabitable.</p><h2>4. Is it ethical to consider exterminating the human race?</h2><p>As a scientist, I cannot make a moral judgment on this question. However, many would argue that it is unethical to intentionally cause harm and destruction to any living beings, including humans. It is important to consider the consequences and potential ethical implications before even considering such a drastic action.</p><h2>5. Are there any other methods besides weapons that could be used to exterminate the human race?</h2><p>While weapons would likely be the most effective method, there are other potential ways to exterminate the human race. These could include natural disasters, pandemics, or even a catastrophic event such as an asteroid impact. However, these methods would likely not be as targeted and could potentially have unintended consequences.</p>

1. How would you exterminate the human race?

There are many ways that the human race could potentially be exterminated, but the most effective method would likely involve a combination of biological, chemical, and nuclear weapons. This would cause widespread destruction and loss of life, making it difficult for humans to survive.

2. Would it be possible for the human race to survive an extermination attempt?

It is possible for a small number of humans to survive an extermination attempt, but it would be extremely difficult. The survivors would likely have to live in isolated and hostile environments, and would face challenges such as lack of resources and exposure to radiation and other toxins.

3. What would be the consequences of exterminating the human race?

The consequences of exterminating the human race would be catastrophic for the planet and all other living beings. It would disrupt the entire ecosystem and could potentially lead to the extinction of many other species. It would also have long-lasting effects on the environment and could potentially render the Earth uninhabitable.

4. Is it ethical to consider exterminating the human race?

As a scientist, I cannot make a moral judgment on this question. However, many would argue that it is unethical to intentionally cause harm and destruction to any living beings, including humans. It is important to consider the consequences and potential ethical implications before even considering such a drastic action.

5. Are there any other methods besides weapons that could be used to exterminate the human race?

While weapons would likely be the most effective method, there are other potential ways to exterminate the human race. These could include natural disasters, pandemics, or even a catastrophic event such as an asteroid impact. However, these methods would likely not be as targeted and could potentially have unintended consequences.