HRWWB 2021: A New Year of Opportunities

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Year
In summary, the conversation revolved around the return of HRWWB and the confusion over who she was referring to. The conversation also included a discussion about British slang and ended with a humorous exchange about getting "oats" and going to bed.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
HRWWB is back

Physics news on Phys.org
I have nothing to say to you, sir. I mean, nothing more to say to you. Starting after the next period. (<- that one.) (<- but not that one or this one -> .)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Unless you meant honestrosewaterwholesomebeauty. :wink: In that case, you're very kind, and I'm glad to be back. I didn't even miss myself. :biggrin:

Or did you mean Herbert Right Wing Walker Bush? I didn't miss him either. :biggrin:

honestrosewater said:
Unless you meant honestrosewaterwholesomebeauty. :wink: In that case, you're very kind, and I'm glad to be back. I didn't even miss myself. :biggrin:

What else, you were sorly missed, my heart sank when i could not find you.

wolram said:
What else, you were sorly missed, my heart sank when i could not find you.
But there are so many other slags around for you to parp with. That is how you say there are many other easygiong ladies to shoot the breeze with, right? Learning British slang has me right knackered; I'm off to get my oats in the bog. Or however you say go to bed. :tongue2: :zzz:

honestrosewater said:
But there are so many other slags around for you to parp with. That is how you say there are many other easygiong ladies to shoot the breeze with, right? Learning British slang has me right knackered; I'm off to get my oats in the bog. Or however you say go to bed. :tongue2: :zzz:

I just don't know where to start with that one! I'm getting visions of Dick van Dyke's cockney accent in Mary Poppins...

honestrosewater said:

In england, get your oats means, well Hmmm, you have scored.
The bog is, the powder room.
as for shooting the breeze, i can only guess.
And only the lowest would refer to a lady as a slag.
anyway, sweet dreams, do you need tucking in?

honestrosewater said:
I have nothing to say to you, sir. I mean, nothing more to say to you. Starting after the next period. (<- that one.) (<- but not that one or this one -> .)
that really ruined the thread

wolram said:
In england, get your oats means, well Hmmm, you have scored.
The bog is, the powder room.
as for shooting the breeze, i can only guess.
And only the lowest would refer to a lady as a slag.
Yeah, I was being cheeky. :wink: I thought it was pretty funny, but maybe I need a lesson on UKish humor.
anyway, sweet dreams, do you need tucking in?
Oh, I get it. That's hilarious. :rofl: :tongue2:

1. What is HRWWB 2021?

HRWWB 2021 stands for "Human Resources World-Wide Business 2021". It is an annual conference that brings together professionals from the human resources and business fields to discuss current trends, challenges, and opportunities in the industry.

2. When and where will HRWWB 2021 take place?

HRWWB 2021 will take place on January 15-17, 2021 at the Hilton hotel in New York City.

3. Who can attend HRWWB 2021?

HRWWB 2021 is open to anyone who is interested in the human resources and business fields. This includes professionals, academics, students, and entrepreneurs.

4. What are some topics that will be covered at HRWWB 2021?

Some of the topics that will be covered at HRWWB 2021 include diversity and inclusion in the workplace, employee engagement and retention, leadership development, and emerging technologies in HR and business.

5. How can I register for HRWWB 2021?

You can register for HRWWB 2021 by visiting our official website and filling out the registration form. Early bird discounts are available for those who register before December 31, 2020.