Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Html form taking to much room

1. May 17, 2007 #1
    This is the code I have for a form. I don't know why it takes so much room compared to its size. I have a 2textboxes and a button. And empty space to the left and righ (Too much empty space). When I comment the form out all the tables are fine and none of that weird extra space is there.
    Code (Text):
    <td align='left' valign='top'>
                            <form  method="post" action="/submit?user=<% $user{'id'} %>;add=1;">
                                    <div class="PostText"> Input here and click post
                                            <table> <tr> <td> Topic:</td><td> <input type="text" name="topic"  /></td></tr>
                                            <tr> <td> Message: </td>
                                                    <textarea name="text" rows='10' cols='40' class="TextArea"></textarea>
                                            <tr> <td><input type="submit" value="Post"/></td></tr>

Thank you

Problem solved :)
    Last edited: May 17, 2007
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted