What are Hubble's top ten discoveries?

• Thread starter bmaia89
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a person's search for articles about the Hubble Space Telescope for a lecture. They mention finding some information on the Space Telescope website and asking for more help. Others suggest using Google and Wikipedia for more resources.
bmaia89
Hi all, i am from portugal and i am working on a lecture based on articles...
could you give some articles about that...

thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Wrong section. Kinda vague. Might want to tell us what research you've done so far before asking us to do it for you.

i have a discipline that in the final of the semester each student must do a discussion about a topic and my is about the Hubble telescope i already gone in the site os space telescope and i found something but i think i need more but i don't know what...

Are you talking about the Hubble Space telescope, or Edwin Hubble? Since this is homework, we're not just going to hand out something for you to talk about, but we can provide some links to information for you. It might be best for you to tell us what you've found out thus far, so we don't duplicate things, and to give us more of a handle of your level.

i am talking about Hubble space telescope i only visited the site www,spacetelescope,org and saw the hubblecast by dr joe liske and no more of this...

i am working about the top ten discoveries of the Hubble telescope: the supernova photos; and more nine...

i already gone find out on the physical review letters and nothing...and on ISI too...can anybody help me?i only need the article of hubble's(telescope) top ten...after got it i have the lecture completed...i need do an abstract until 30th May...

Wiki article lists several things.

thanks

Type your thread title into google. The first hit has some good information.

What are Hubble's Top Ten Discoveries?

1. What is Hubble's most famous discovery?The most famous discovery made by the Hubble Space Telescope is the expansion of the universe, also known as Hubble's Law.2. What is the significance of Hubble's discovery of dark energy?Hubble's discovery of dark energy has revolutionized our understanding of the universe and its expansion. It has also helped us to understand the fate of the universe.3. How did Hubble's discovery of the age of the universe change our understanding of its origins?Hubble's discovery of the age of the universe (13.8 billion years) has helped scientists to develop theories about the origin and evolution of the universe.4. What other galaxies did Hubble help discover?Hubble has helped to discover and characterize numerous galaxies, including the Andromeda Galaxy, the largest spiral galaxy in our local group.5. What did Hubble's discovery of exoplanets reveal about the possibility of extraterrestrial life?Hubble's discovery of exoplanets has expanded our understanding of the diversity of planetary systems and has increased the possibility of finding extraterrestrial life beyond our own solar system.