Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Human senses

1. Jun 22, 2004 #1
    Please help me,
    Would you please tell me where I can find tutorials about human senses analysis(es) or anything related ?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Sorry, I don't know if this is the place for me to post this, so if this turns out incorrect, moderators please move me to the correct one...Thanks a lot,
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thanks a lot in advance,

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 22, 2004 #2
    Truthfully, I am a little greedy right now, so I make some questions again...(smile)
    Do you know of any articles, tutorials or anything interesting about how human brain and hearts at time especially when they sense something works ???
    I would be really grateful for your help,
    Thanks a lot,

4. Jun 22, 2004 #3

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

http://www.klab.caltech.edu/cgi-bin/publication/reference.pl?refdbname=paper

If you go to the address above, they have many of the papers published by researchers at the Koch laboratory at Cal Tech. Most of the research they do is aimed at explaining visual awareness. There might be a couple things of interest to you.

5. Jun 22, 2004 #4
    Thank you loseyourname so very much,...(smile)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?