How Strong is the Attraction Between Two Humans After Electron Transfer?

In summary, the question involves the transfer of 5 x 10^21 electrons between two humans who are 1370 km apart and have a mass of 60 kg each. The resulting attraction between them can be calculated using the equation F=kQ1Q2/r^2, where Q1 and Q2 are the net charges of the two humans after the transfer. After considering the balanced charges of 3 x 10^27 electrons and protons, the correct net charge can be found to determine the magnitude of the attraction, which is approximately equal to the calculated value.
chukie
Human tissue contains about 3*10^27 electrons per kg of material. Suppose two humans are located 1370 km apart and each has a mass of 60 kg. We now transfer 5*10^21 electrons from one person to the other. What will be the magnitude of the resulting attraction, rounded to the nearest Newton?

I used the equation F=kQ1Q2/r^2

except I am not sure if I used the right charges.
for Q1, i found it by ((3*10^27)(6)-(5*10^21))(1.6*10^-19)
and Q2: ((3*10^27)(6)+(5*10^21))(1.6*10^-19)

Physics news on Phys.org
chukie said:
Human tissue contains about 3*10^27 electrons per kg of material. Suppose two humans are located 1370 km apart and each has a mass of 60 kg. We now transfer 5*10^21 electrons from one person to the other. What will be the magnitude of the resulting attraction, rounded to the nearest Newton?

I used the equation F=kQ1Q2/r^2

except I am not sure if I used the right charges.
for Q1, i found it by ((3*10^27)(6)-(5*10^21))(1.6*10^-19)
and Q2: ((3*10^27)(6)+(5*10^21))(1.6*10^-19)
Why are you using 3 x 10^27? Those electrons are balanced by an equal number of protons so there is 0 net charge. You want to find the net charge after the transfer of 5 x 10^21 electrons.

AM

oh okay, thanks! the answer i got now is more reasonable =)

1. What is human tissue attraction?

Human tissue attraction is the phenomenon where certain tissues or organs are attracted to one another, resulting in the formation of specific structures or connections in the body.

2. How does human tissue attraction occur?

Human tissue attraction is primarily driven by chemical signals and interactions between cells and extracellular matrix components. These interactions can be influenced by various factors such as genetics, hormones, and environmental cues.

3. What is the importance of human tissue attraction?

Human tissue attraction plays a crucial role in the development and maintenance of the body. It ensures that different tissues and organs are connected and work together harmoniously, allowing the body to function properly.

4. Can human tissue attraction be disrupted?

Yes, human tissue attraction can be disrupted by various factors such as genetic mutations, disease, and injury. Disruption of tissue attraction can lead to abnormal tissue growth, developmental disorders, and malfunction of organs.

5. How is human tissue attraction studied?

Scientists study human tissue attraction through various techniques such as tissue culture, microscopy, genetic analysis, and animal models. They also utilize advanced technologies like tissue engineering and biomaterials to better understand and manipulate tissue attraction.