Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Humans

1. Nov 11, 2003 #1
    have we learned anything in all our history, do any of us look up and stop ourselfs from doing the wrong thing? do we care about our fellow man or more about selfs? why are we still blinded by commierical needs , why do we let ourselfs get under pressure from bill ,debts , our own needs and desires, does anyone of us look around and say there is something wrong with the way ourself and the world is today, when you read this do you think i am mad or a sane man, as neitcher mad monk says , not a direct quote , god is dead and we hav'nt noticed , does anyone who reads this think if god came back what would he or she say? or is god here already and just sitting back and letting things happen, as some sort of test, are we the last great experiment , to find the secreat of life? , or as one experiment that has gone out of control? what would you do, what can we do?

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 11, 2003 #2
    If we existed in paradise we would likely only experience pure love. So if we are truly gods might we create a place like this to have the experiences we could not have in paridise.

john

Last edited: Nov 11, 2003
  4. Nov 11, 2003 #3
    quote:
    "why are we still blinded by commierical needs , why do we let ourselfs get under pressure from bill ,debts , our own needs and desires, does anyone of us look around and say there is something wrong with the way ourself and the world is today"

I believe it's a matter of priorities. Depending on your activities, you will get different goals.
    Depending on your age, your education, your family, your culture...
    The more educated you are, the more liberal you become.. (or so they say) the point is, that if you are not happy with your life, you need to find out what you really want to do... and if you're angry with the world, sorry, but there's only a extent of people around you that you can influence... unless you work really hard and become saint or something

Besides that, take notice of all that happens around... sometimes i have some of those phylosophical questions that i only ask God, and the answer comes up the next day. I don't know if faith has to do with it; maybe if you asked the real issue that bothers you, you may get some reasonable explanations...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?