1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Humor

1. Feb 9, 2005 #1

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 9, 2005 #2
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I got this from my mother a while ago:

Ps. Ohh, and according to my all knowing girlfriend computer in french actually is masculine... :rofl:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2005
  4. Feb 10, 2005 #3
  5. Feb 10, 2005 #4

cepheid

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

NINJA WIZARDS! :rofl:

6. Feb 10, 2005 #5
    :rofl: I feel sorry for men, women do have this inherent fallacy that somehow if a man loves her enough he will be able to "know" what she wants. :biggrin: Keep the guesswork coming, my brethren.

This is also true, maybe men could decode women by treating them like experiments, make observation of pattern and draw conculsion.

:devil: The guy must have forgotten to apologise.

:rofl: That's true, women do like to shop. :biggrin: But a few of us prefer window shopping.

:smile: IMO women are lovely, they are worth the trouble.

7. Feb 10, 2005 #6

Astronuc

Yeah, I'll second that!

Joke:

What, me pay money to Microsoft?! Isn't the aggravation enough?!

If this happens to be original, please steal it and claim credit. I don't like drawing attention to myself - I prefer to live in obscurity.

8. Feb 10, 2005 #7
    :rofl:

And I would third it! (That is, if I have any credibility left after that joke...) o:)

But allow me to demonstrate some finer challenges on the way:

Surely that could work, given the assumtion there actually is an internal logic to derive (and I live to tell the tale after possible replays...). However, since:

we are expected to find what can't be found, it must be the effort that counts. Or is it?! :confused:

It appears, we are now and then expected to find it anyway. But it would surely take no one less than a genius to do that. Not that he'd be any better off, since he would get there without the earlier mentioned effort. :biggrin:

Of course, ya sisters must have your own share of challenges, so I can't say we have all the fun. :smile:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2005
  9. Feb 10, 2005 #8
    Yeah I'd say understanding women takes a colossal amount of work. If there is one trick of general application though, I think it must be listening empathically without feeling being attacked, criticised or being thrown into a dog-house. :smile: Hope it helps.

10. Feb 10, 2005 #9
    Yeah, and just to gather some points, the aim should of course be to understand the individual. But I think your generalization works either way and with most people. :)

11. Feb 10, 2005 #10

Astronuc

I have enough trouble understanding myself. :biggrin:

That's Mor-dor, with a "d". :rofl:

12. Feb 11, 2005 #11

matthyaouw

Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?