Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Humor

1. Feb 9, 2005 #1

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 9, 2005 #2
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I got this from my mother a while ago:

Ps. Ohh, and according to my all knowing girlfriend computer in french actually is masculine... :rofl:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2005
  4. Feb 10, 2005 #3
  5. Feb 10, 2005 #4

cepheid

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

NINJA WIZARDS! :rofl:

6. Feb 10, 2005 #5
    :rofl: I feel sorry for men, women do have this inherent fallacy that somehow if a man loves her enough he will be able to "know" what she wants. :biggrin: Keep the guesswork coming, my brethren.

This is also true, maybe men could decode women by treating them like experiments, make observation of pattern and draw conculsion.

:devil: The guy must have forgotten to apologise.

:rofl: That's true, women do like to shop. :biggrin: But a few of us prefer window shopping.

:smile: IMO women are lovely, they are worth the trouble.

7. Feb 10, 2005 #6

Astronuc

Yeah, I'll second that!

Joke:

What, me pay money to Microsoft?! Isn't the aggravation enough?!

If this happens to be original, please steal it and claim credit. I don't like drawing attention to myself - I prefer to live in obscurity.

8. Feb 10, 2005 #7
    :rofl:

And I would third it! (That is, if I have any credibility left after that joke...) o:)

But allow me to demonstrate some finer challenges on the way:

Surely that could work, given the assumtion there actually is an internal logic to derive (and I live to tell the tale after possible replays...). However, since:

we are expected to find what can't be found, it must be the effort that counts. Or is it?! :confused:

It appears, we are now and then expected to find it anyway. But it would surely take no one less than a genius to do that. Not that he'd be any better off, since he would get there without the earlier mentioned effort. :biggrin:

Of course, ya sisters must have your own share of challenges, so I can't say we have all the fun. :smile:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2005
  9. Feb 10, 2005 #8
    Yeah I'd say understanding women takes a colossal amount of work. If there is one trick of general application though, I think it must be listening empathically without feeling being attacked, criticised or being thrown into a dog-house. :smile: Hope it helps.

10. Feb 10, 2005 #9
    Yeah, and just to gather some points, the aim should of course be to understand the individual. But I think your generalization works either way and with most people. :)

11. Feb 10, 2005 #10

Astronuc

I have enough trouble understanding myself. :biggrin:

That's Mor-dor, with a "d". :rofl:

12. Feb 11, 2005 #11

matthyaouw

Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?