What are the latest advancements in hydraulic and electrohydraulic technology?

• Thread starter Jiri Galatik
  • Start date
In summary, the latest advancements in hydraulic and electrohydraulic technology include the development of more efficient and compact components, such as pumps, motors, and valves. There has also been a focus on integrating sensors and electronic controls to enhance precision and responsiveness in hydraulic systems. Additionally, there have been advancements in the use of renewable energy sources, such as hydropower, to power hydraulic systems. New materials and designs are also being explored to improve the durability and reliability of hydraulic systems. Overall, these advancements aim to improve the performance and efficiency of hydraulic and electrohydraulic systems in various industries, including construction, agriculture, and transportation.
Jiri Galatik
Hi everyone, I´m very fresh member in this community so hopefuly I´ll be able to contribute somehow in the future as I´ve spent last 12 years with development of hydraulic/electrohydraulic products/systems for mobile and industrial market so I´d be happy to share my findings I´ve gathered so far.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!