Hydrolic car

• Thread starter carnige
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

hey guys ive been thinking of starting a new project so i was looking for a forum that i might be able to get some help with it... this forum looks bit out of my leage but i didnt find any thing elce more low key lol...

well my back ground is a mantance fitter and turner. and i have done a 2nd traid as a engineering patternmaker.

what ive been thinking of making hydrolic spider or walker machine... its been an ich in my head for a while but ive never realy done much about it. so now im gonna do some thing about it...

hear is a bit of insperation i had to get me to start the project...

so now im starting the planing stage and start the drawings might be a bit of a long term progect but i have a good bodget so this should go smothly

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

Spider walkers are difficult machines to make. They take a lot of designing and work to get right.

It depends how confident you are in engineering design and related maths along with electronics and programming.

Now, so far as your OP goes, what exactly do you want people here to do? You just told us what you want to do and didn't ask for any from us.

I'd point out that no one here will do any of the work for you.