1) Find the point on the hyperbola xy=8 closest to (3,0).
I honestly, have no idea what to do. I seriously do not remember discussing anything like this in class, nor having any previous problems in homework. If anyone can give me a start or walkthrough, that would be fantastic!
Related Calculus and Beyond Homework Help News on Phys.org
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving