1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hyperstring for dummies

1. Jun 20, 2003 #1
    Its an area that's interested me for some time now. And I've just been given a physics project to do for the last few weeks of term - so guess what I'm hoping to try? Only problem is I have no idea either where to look for info book or paper-wise, and the only relevant thing that seems to ever come up when searching for information is a paper about the stability of 6 dimensional hyperstring braneworlds. Which means marginally more than nothing to me.

So what I'm asking is this - Hyperstring for dummies - any references to look at either paper-wise or book-wise, or a deluge of information in a slightly more comprehensible form to a Lower 6th student on the basics of the theory. Or at least, the pre-requisites of understanding before I even begin to tackle the thing.

That is, of course, I'm talking about the right thing in the first place - I suspect I am.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted