Hypnosis Can it really be done

• Thread starter Tail
  • Start date
Advertisements aren't necessarily unwelcome. They seep into our minds every single day and we never really take notice, or object.

Abnaki

cyto , I was refering to more intrusive forms of manipulation . Certainly governments , especially democracies , try to optimize these types of tactics to sway popular opinion in a certain direction . Some religions also use these mind "tricks" to gather adherents .

zooby, not at this time .

hypnosis

Hypnosis is like restructering energy inside the brain.

We can say that there negative mental knots based on negative experiences.
This fixations influence our behavior and the way we percept and sense 'reality'.
De-couple of such unwanted fixations can be provoked by changing the specific coupling conditions.
Such de-couple can happen by self-guided resonances (meditation, prayer, Qabalistic paths, ...) or exogenous guided resonances (psychoanalysis, hypnosis, music...) and phase levels.
Think here about the different brain-waves (beta, ... but especially theta-waves).
After de-couple (de-structure) one can re-couple (re-structure) in the targeted way.
A restructuring by i.e. meditation is more slow but more fundamental, a restructuring by i.e. hypnosis goes very fast but depends of the quality of the input (therapist).

I hypnotize also (f.e. in 1985 at the University of Brussels about 900 people during a anti-smoke campaign), and as said hypnotism is just 'restructuring of energy' and related to theta-'waves'. Although I judge hypnotism a bulldozer approach it brings very fast results. I compare hypnotism with a type super 'homeopathy' (also explained on my website) but instead D6 and D20 ... it's like D2000. Instantaneous de-decoupling, and rebuilding positive knots.

There is of course more. We all have our personal scale of priority that is dual: conscious and sub-conscious. Habits are anchored in both. Hypnosis makes it possible to change that scale, and thus to refocus on positive targets and de-valorize negative habits.