I always feel guilty doing intro threads

• Thread starter simplybee
  • Start date
^^ But I hate doing a cold entrance even more xD

I'm Bee and I'm a third year EE student at some school in Canada. The main reason I'm posting this is just to throw out there that I feel pretty over my head here (haha) but I've been lurking for months and I'm hoping that maybe I'll learn some stuff by actually participating :) Soooo wish me luck?

Best of luck to you Bee. Its always a pleasure to meet new people here. And yes, its time to shuck the lurking and dive right in. Welcome.

Evo

Mentor
Welcome to the forum Bee! You will find a lot of great people here that enjoy helping those that wish to learn.

Before you can begin, you have to pass the initiation test:

[URL]http://window.gcc2.net/pub/random_images/infinite_resistors.gif[/URL]

:tongue2: (just kidding)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcome, guys :)

And waht, my favourite part of that whole thing was in http://xkcd.com/730/" [Broken] when he said in the alt-text that he had just nerd sniped himself trying to figure out the resistor mass in it xD I'm not going to lie, since that comic came out, I've spent the entire time waiting for it to be sold as a poster, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dembadon

Gold Member
Welcome to PF. I don't understand why you feel guilty, but I empathize with your feelings of being in over your head.

drizzle

Gold Member
Haha. Welcome Bee, hope you like it here.

lisab

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Hi Bee, the EE! Welcome to PF :smile:!