I am a retired economist, and an avid student of history

• Thread starter Econman33
  • Start date
In summary, I am a retired economist who is passionate about studying history. I have dedicated my career to understanding economic trends and analyzing historical events to gain a deeper understanding of our world. Through my extensive research and analysis, I have gained valuable insights into the past and how it has shaped our present. I continue to be an avid student of history, always seeking to expand my knowledge and share my expertise with others.
Econman33
The automated computer program said we are supposed to introduce myself here and why I joined.
I recently wrote a paper, which was published at www.TheGeopolitics.com, and in my paper I discussed the coming "space economy". I had to do some research try to understand fusion I researched this and found that a paper from MIT, hypothetically states that a tokamak can produce more energy output than energy input by a factor of 10, when the element Helium-3 is used. In France, an international team is at this time constructing the world's largest tokamak where an input of 50 MV will produce an output of 500 MV.

I have joined this forum to explore theory, or theories on how to make interplanetary space travel economically rewarding, and so encourage human emigration from Earth to either the Moon, or to Mars.

Thanks,

Rich Caroll

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!