I am an evil Bob

dextercioby

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
I am an evil Bob !!

I lied,i'm an evil Daniel or an evil Dexter. :devil: :devil: Thought i might let you know who you're dealing with. :cool:

Daniel.

P.S.Guys,feel free to delete the thread when you get bored of its useless existence:wink:

NateTG

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Fear me for I am Obo

Ah, have at you, you anti-sinister madman!

Lisa!

Gold Member
You certainly can't be a evil.Although you really fit into 1 of my theories!and we still have no idea about what you've done with your gf who's 2500 km far from you! :wink:

dextercioby

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Interesting...:devil: It doesn't matter what i've done with her so far,but what i'm planning to do in about three weeks,when i'll be getting back to her...:devil: :tongue2: :wink:

Daniel.

Lisa!

Gold Member
That's nice.After a sad day,this is the only good news I hear. :smile:

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Rats! came running in here thinking I'd found an evil bob, but 'twas just a naughty dex!

Have you seen those enzime, or enzyte, something like that, commercials, for a male enhancement pill? Well the guy in that commercial is named Bob. So there could be some reasoning: if bob is evil, it is because he has erectile dysfunction, and if he is happy it is because he got hold of those pills!

Math Is Hard said:
Rats! came running in here thinking I'd found an evil bob, but 'twas just a naughty dex!
you thought you found one?!? yes... after lots of searching, you saw the big title, "i am an evil bob!" it was tough to spot i know... but you looked beyong all the extra words and spaces, and saw "evil bob" congrats... too bad it was a nasty trick though eh... you'll have to put your apparently awesome detective skills to use in other ways, love... heh...

she found it... hehe... cute...

Math Is Hard said:
Do you normally run in one Bobs?

The Bob (2004 ©)

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
dextercioby said:
I lied,i'm an evil Daniel or an evil Dexter. :devil: :devil: Thought i might let you know who you're dealing with. :cool:

Daniel.

P.S.Guys,feel free to delete the thread when you get bored of its useless existence:wink:
What a shame.
I had hopes you were a wicked Dexter or naughty Daniel.

Last edited:

Hurkyl

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
What a shame.
I had hopes you were a wicked Dexter or naughty Daniel.
I am frightened by your choice of adjectives.

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Hurkyl said:
I am frightened by your choice of adjectives.
No need.
There's half a world between us, dear.

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses