Evil Daniel or Dexter: Who Are You Dealing With?

• Thread starter dextercioby
  • Start date
In summary, Daniel is an evil Bob who lied to the other users of the thread. He plans to do evil things to his girlfriend when he gets back to her.
dextercioby
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
I am an evil Bob !

I lied,i'm an evil Daniel or an evil Dexter. :devil: :devil: Thought i might let you know who you're dealing with. :cool:

Daniel.

P.S.Guys,feel free to delete the thread when you get bored of its useless existence:wink:

Physics news on Phys.org
Fear me for I am Obo

Ah, have at you, you anti-sinister madman!

You certainly can't be a evil.Although you really fit into 1 of my theories!and we still have no idea about what you've done with your gf who's 2500 km far from you! :wink:

Interesting...:devil: It doesn't matter what I've done with her so far,but what I'm planning to do in about three weeks,when i'll be getting back to her...:devil: :tongue2: :wink:

Daniel.

That's nice.After a sad day,this is the only good news I hear. :smile:

Rats! came running in here thinking I'd found an evil bob, but 'twas just a naughty dex!

Have you seen those enzime, or enzyte, something like that, commercials, for a male enhancement pill? Well the guy in that commercial is named Bob. So there could be some reasoning: if bob is evil, it is because he has erectile dysfunction, and if he is happy it is because he got hold of those pills!

Math Is Hard said:
Rats! came running in here thinking I'd found an evil bob, but 'twas just a naughty dex!

you thought you found one?!? yes... after lots of searching, you saw the big title, "i am an evil bob!" it was tough to spot i know... but you looked beyong all the extra words and spaces, and saw "evil bob" congrats... too bad it was a nasty trick though eh... you'll have to put your apparently awesome detective skills to use in other ways, love... heh...

she found it... hehe... cute...

Math Is Hard said:
Do you normally run in one Bobs?

The Bob (2004 ©)

dextercioby said:
I lied,i'm an evil Daniel or an evil Dexter. :devil: :devil: Thought i might let you know who you're dealing with. :cool:

Daniel.

P.S.Guys,feel free to delete the thread when you get bored of its useless existence:wink:
What a shame.
I had hopes you were a wicked Dexter or naughty Daniel.

Last edited:
What a shame.
I had hopes you were a wicked Dexter or naughty Daniel.

I am frightened by your choice of adjectives.

Hurkyl said:
I am frightened by your choice of adjectives.
No need.
There's half a world between us, dear.

1. Who is Evil Daniel or Dexter?

Evil Daniel or Dexter refers to a hypothetical situation in which a person exhibits both good and bad characteristics, making it difficult to determine their true nature.

2. How can someone have both good and evil traits?

It is possible for someone to have a complex personality that includes both positive and negative traits. People are not inherently good or evil, and can exhibit a range of behaviors depending on the situation and their individual experiences.

3. How do you determine whether someone is evil or not?

There is no clear-cut answer to this question as it ultimately depends on individual perspectives and beliefs. Some may argue that actions speak louder than words and define someone as evil based on their harmful behaviors, while others may believe that everyone has the potential for good and redemption.

4. Can someone change from being evil to good?

While it may be difficult, it is possible for someone to change their behavior and become a better person. Personal growth and self-reflection can lead to positive changes in someone's character and actions.

5. Are evil people born or made?

This is a highly debated topic and there is no definitive answer. Some research suggests that genetics and biological factors may play a role in shaping a person's behavior, while others argue that environmental influences and life experiences are more influential in determining a person's moral compass.