I am an Industrial Designer, new here : )

• Thread starter Ottodomus
  • Start date
Hello everyone! Nice to meet you forum members. I am an Industrial Designer recently fully passionated with math, I have been re-studying Algebra, Trigonometry, and I am in the process to re-learn Calculus, and in addition I have been doing the explore of Fortran 95

Will bother you with tons of question to solve my program issues ( if allowed ), have a great day and thanks for letting me be here.

Cheers!

Otto

berkeman

Mentor
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Schoolwork type questions are certainly allowed and even encouraged. Have a look around the Homework Help area of the PF to see the formatting that we use (you are provided a Template to fill out when you start a new thread in those forums).

Enjoy! :smile:

Last edited:

berkeman

Mentor
BTW, I know that ID involves a lot of drawing and sketching. Is your avatar one of your recreational drawings? :smile:

BTW, I know that ID involves a lot of drawing and sketching. Is your avatar one of your recreational drawings? :smile:
Hi! Yes ID it's much more technical but yes, sketching is part of our day work, my avatar was created digitising some images then converted to vector graphics.

Cheers!