Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I am creating the financial training academy website in AspNetMVC3, having IE issues

1. Excellent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. OK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poor

100.0%
  1. May 11, 2012 #1
    I am developing a website in MVC3 for a financial training academy. The problem is that my client uses IE for testing the website. There were a lot of graphical issues but i solved most of them myself. Currently i am having problem with the styling of combobox, the comboxbox looks perfect in chrome & explorer but it looks really bad in IE. When i try to adjust it for IE, it gets ruined in chrome and Firefox. Actually the client wants a language dropdown on 'financial training academy' website. Please do not scam, i need genuine answers

Can anyone tell me the solution? Please help

Thank you.

2. jcsd
  3. May 12, 2012 #2
    Re: I am creating the financial training academy website in AspNetMVC3, having IE iss

A professional website should be tested on all well known web browsers. I think you can use javascript to do things differently for different browsers. So if someone is on IE, the browser will use your IE optimizations, otherwise not.

4. May 13, 2012 #3
    Re: I am creating the financial training academy website in AspNetMVC3, having IE iss

Yes, that is the only way left to do this.

Thank you.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook