1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I am from Asia, and if I was given the chance to go to grad school, should it be the

1. Oct 2, 2007 #1
    I am from Asia, and if I was given the chance to go to grad school, should it be the US, Canada, or Europe?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 2, 2007 #2
    I think your best shot is probably going to the USA to study, but I don't know how much better of an option it is. I have been snooping around 15-20 grad schools math department, getting as much info as I can and it seems a lot of the top schools get half their applications from overseas.

4. Oct 2, 2007 #3
    If you have chance, go to Cambridge.

5. Oct 3, 2007 #4

J77

The UK.

6. Oct 7, 2007 #5
    in USA there are a lot number of universities... depending on your academic qualification you can choose a number of universities in USA .... always remember USA is vast .......

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?