What are the career options for a 10th grader interested in music and physics?

• Thread starter merong
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a newcomer, merong, introducing themselves and expressing their interest in being a composer or a theoretical physicist. They are welcomed by other members and encouraged to pursue both interests. The group is described as a helpful place for questions and ideas.
merong
Hi,

I am new on the news group, and I want to say hi to everyone.
I am in 10th grade right now, and interested in many things. I want to be either a composer or a theoretical physicist. I hope I meet some nice knowledgeable people here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

Originally posted by merong
Hi,

I am new on the news group, and I want to say hi to everyone.
I am in 10th grade right now, and interested in many things. I want to be either a composer or a theoretical physicist.

hi! i am not much better off. (i'm only in ninth.)

I hope I meet some nice knowledgeable people here. [/B]

i have no doubt you will.

Hi merong, and welcome to PF. That's great that you want to be a theoretical physicist. We have a few professional ones here. You can also use PF to help with your current studies in math and science.

Enjoy!

Welcome to PF!

Originally posted by merong
I want to be either a composer or a theoretical physicist.

Be both!

Be both!
Yeah... Pull a Kepler...

Welcome to the PFs, merong. I hope to see more posts from you in the future. This is an excellent place to have your questions answered, or to post any of your ideas.

What does it mean to be in 10th grade?

Being in 10th grade means that you are currently in your second year of high school in the United States. It is typically a time for students to start taking more challenging courses and preparing for college.

What are the typical ages for 10th grade students?

10th grade students are typically between the ages of 15 and 16 years old. However, this can vary depending on when a student started kindergarten and if they have repeated a grade in the past.

What subjects do 10th grade students typically study?

In 10th grade, students usually take a variety of subjects such as English, math, science, history, and a foreign language. They may also have the option to take elective courses in areas like art, music, or technology.

What are the expectations for 10th grade students?

The expectations for 10th grade students vary depending on the school and educational system. Generally, students are expected to attend classes regularly, complete assignments and projects on time, and maintain good grades. They may also be encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities and start thinking about their future plans.

What are some tips for success in 10th grade?

Some tips for success in 10th grade include staying organized, managing your time effectively, seeking help from teachers or tutors when needed, and staying motivated and focused on your goals. It can also be helpful to participate in extracurricular activities and build relationships with classmates and teachers.