Find Material Science Research: Hagop Bulbulian's Guide

In summary: The first two authors have publications listed on several websites such as Google Scholar and ResearchGate. However, it might be worth reaching out to the university or the publisher for more information.
hagopbul
TL;DR Summary
the paper is on material science and i cant find it any where
the paper is on material science and i can't find it any where not on google not any where , could you guide me to a website that i can use to search for it?

Гуляшинов А.Н., Хантургаева Г.И., Калинин Ю.О. Сульфидизация церуссита полисульфидами натрия при измельчении окисленной свинцово-цинковой
руды// Вестник Бурятского государственного университета. Серия: Химическая.
2006, Вып.2. – т.2.- С.143-153

best of luck to anyone try to find it

hagop bulbulian

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
Transcription by Google:

Gulyashinov A.N., Khanturgaeva G.I., Kalinin Yu.O.

Sulfidization of cerussite with sodium polysulfides during grinding of oxidized lead-zinc
ores

Bulletin of the Buryat State University (Ulan-Ude). Series: Chemical.
2006, Issue 2. - t.2.- p.143-153

Maybe this one can help:
http://www.orientjchem.org/vol34no2...n-from-the-achisay-deposit-ore-complex-tests/
or a thesis:
https://static.freereferats.ru/_avtoreferats/01002773052.pdf
or a newer one:
https://docplayer.net/135071607-A-f...om-the-achisay-deposit-ore-complex-tests.html

Likes hagopbul, nrqed and berkeman
Thank you it was help full but , why no one seems to be able to find this paper ? Do anyone knows a website to look into ?

hagopbul said:
Thank you it was help full but , why no one seems to be able to find this paper ? Do anyone knows a website to look into ?
You could send an email to the publisher, or in this case probably the university, and ask.

i can't find the author any where on the internet ! that why i start to wonder and ask around

hagopbul said:
i can't find the author any where on the internet ! that why i start to wonder and ask around
I used "Gulyashinov, Khanturgaeva, Kalinin" as search string.

1. What is material science research?

Material science research is a field of study that focuses on the properties, structure, and performance of materials. It involves studying the composition, processing, and design of materials to enhance their properties and develop new materials for various applications.

2. Who is Hagop Bulbulian?

Hagop Bulbulian is a renowned material scientist and researcher who has made significant contributions to the field of material science. He is a professor at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and has published numerous research papers and books on material science.

3. What is "Find Material Science Research: Hagop Bulbulian's Guide"?

"Find Material Science Research: Hagop Bulbulian's Guide" is a comprehensive guide that provides information and resources on material science research. It includes a list of research topics, recommended readings, and links to relevant websites and databases.

4. How can this guide help me with my material science research?

This guide can help you by providing a curated list of research topics and recommended readings, saving you time and effort in searching for relevant information. It also includes links to databases and websites that can provide valuable resources for your research.

5. Is this guide only for students and researchers in material science?

No, this guide can be useful for anyone interested in material science research, including students, researchers, and professionals from other fields. It provides a comprehensive overview of the field and can be a valuable resource for anyone looking to learn more about material science.