1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I am majoring in winemaking, how can Iuse my degree to make the world a better place?

1. Jun 12, 2012 #1
    I am a freshman at a UC currently majoring in Evolutionary Biology and Chinese, however, I will be dropping the biology in favor of enology when I finish the required classes. This is not much of a change in interest for me as Enology is essentially biochemistry and microbiology. Although I am keeping my Chinese major as I absolutely love it, I am wondering how I can use my degrees when I graduate to change the world for the better.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 12, 2012 #2
    Re: I am majoring in winemaking, how can Iuse my degree to make the world a better pl

Make some good wine for us. People will pay A LOT of money for good wine

4. Jun 12, 2012 #3

Choppy

Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Re: I am majoring in winemaking, how can Iuse my degree to make the world a better pl

What does a better world mean to you?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook