Welcome to Tenshou: Maths, Botany, Photography & More

• Thread starter Tenshou
  • Start date
In summary, Tenshou introduces themselves as a newcomer who loves mathematics, botany, photography, and linguistics. They hope to have a fun time on the forum and are asked about their favorite fish, to which they reply that they like rainbow fish for their childhood memories and cuteness. They also inquire about graph theory topics.
Tenshou
Hello, everyone far and near! I am new. I am Tenshou (天性). I do not know if this would be considered spam since this is an introductory post, yet I will find out m(¬0¬)m. I don't know where to start , but here. I love Mathematics in the most broadest sense. From Graph Theory to Abstract Algebras, from differential forms to information theory. Everything is connected. Maths among other things such as botany, photography and (psycho-)linguistics are pleasurable to me. I hope I can have a fun time on this form with all the brilliant people on here (。’▽’。)♡

Physics news on Phys.org

Hiya! Connected, path connected, or simply connected? =D Glad to see you like so many different parts of math and hope you go far with it mate!

Welcome to PF!
Tell us, what is your favorite fish?

Hello Tenshou! Welcome to PF. :smile:

Yeah, tell us what is your favorite fish??

I like rainbow fish, They are lovely fish which bring back childhood memories, and they are so kawaii (人´∀`*)

Tenshou said:
I like rainbow fish, They are lovely fish which bring back childhood memories, and they are so kawaii (人´∀`*)

Ooh, that's so sweet :!)

Oh thank you. Can any of you direct me to graph theory topics or topics dealing with graphs?

1. What topics are covered in "Welcome to Tenshou: Maths, Botany, Photography & More"?

"Welcome to Tenshou: Maths, Botany, Photography & More" covers a variety of topics including math, botany, and photography. It also includes information on other subjects such as astronomy, anatomy, and history.

2. Is this a beginner-friendly course?

Yes, "Welcome to Tenshou: Maths, Botany, Photography & More" is designed for beginners. The course provides a basic understanding of each topic and gradually builds upon that knowledge.

3. Are there any prerequisites for this course?

No, there are no prerequisites for this course. It is open to anyone who is interested in learning about math, botany, photography, and more.

4. Can I access the course materials on any device?

Yes, the course materials can be accessed on any device with an internet connection. This includes laptops, tablets, and smartphones.

5. Are there any hands-on activities or assignments in this course?

Yes, "Welcome to Tenshou: Maths, Botany, Photography & More" includes hands-on activities and assignments to help reinforce the concepts learned. These activities range from simple calculations to photography projects.