I am not a good one for doing important matter

In summary: I know that. But I don't understand why our theoretical physicists are the only ones able to contribute anything useful in this field.In summary, the person is lazy, not clever, and not good at doing important tasks. They are also 16 years old and like physics because it is an outlet. They don't like physics because it is not their favorite subject and they don't understand why theoretical physicists are the only ones able to contribute anything useful in this field.
yu_wing_sin
I am not a good one for doing important matter...

I am not responsible...
I am very lazy...
My physics is not professional...
I am poor in doing experiments...
I am not clever in studying physics...

You see, how bad am I?

I will be lucky if no one watch me here, or not giving important task for me to do.

Physics news on Phys.org
I am very regret that... I am impossible to be a giant. But anyway, physics is only mine an interest. I also only can admire those great contributions people...

How old are you and why do you like physics? I know my second question sounds pretty silly.

yu_wing_sin said:

I am not responsible...
I am very lazy...

You see, how bad am I?

I will be lucky if no one watch me here, or not giving important task for me to do.
You are what ever you wish to be. If you have chosen to be lazy, why cry about it now? You have the power to change anything with in yourself. Taking a good look at yourself is the only task I would give you.

And why is doing physics important?
Don't be too hard on your self; being a good friend and loving son is for example, a lot more important to be, in my opinion.

Lisa! said:
How old are you and why do you like physics? I know my second question sounds pretty silly.

I am 16 now... I like physics is because I found it is a outlet.
And I like the computer mostly. I like computer more than physics.

arildno said:
And why is doing physics important?
Don't be too hard on your self; being a good friend and loving son is for example, a lot more important to be, in my opinion.
Thanks for your suggestions.

I am fearing someone is giving me a big task... I don't be sure that whether I can finish it. But it will make me fame...

hypatia said:
You are what ever you wish to be. If you have chosen to be lazy, why cry about it now? You have the power to change anything with in yourself. Taking a good look at yourself is the only task I would give you.

Thanks for your suggestions. I am not attractive, so now I am still not found any amie. But she will appear soon... And I hate some good looking people that originally has big bad scheme to me...

I am poor in doing experiments..

- Thats craftmanship, not necessarily intuition.

-There are other sciences. Progress in science is NOT based on physics equations nor the mathematics behind it. It is due to careful experimentation that we move on. (I personally don't classify mathematicians as SCIENTISTS for this reason) Physics is in no way superior to other sciences, and those who think so has a brain a ostrich wouldn't be jealous of.

hypatia said:
You are what ever you wish to be. If you have chosen to be lazy, why cry about it now? You have the power to change anything with in yourself.
Wholeheartedly seconded.

Stop living under the self-imposed constraints that being better is impossible. It is only impossible (actually, 'unlikely' is more accurate) if you don't work at it.

yu_wing_sin said:

I am not responsible...
I am very lazy...

You see, how bad am I?

So, is that why you tried to diss me by saying

You are only an experimental physicist, you don't understand our theoretical physicists' every obstacles: disputes.

Zz.

What does it mean when someone says "I am not a good one for doing important matter"?

It means that the person does not feel confident or capable in handling important tasks or responsibilities.

Why would someone feel that they are not good at handling important matters?

There could be a variety of reasons for this, such as lack of experience, lack of knowledge or skills, or feeling overwhelmed or anxious about the importance of the task.

Can someone improve their ability to handle important matters?

Yes, with practice and effort, anyone can improve their skills and confidence in handling important matters. It may also be helpful to seek guidance or training from others who are experienced in the field.

What are the consequences of not being good at handling important matters?

The consequences can vary depending on the specific situation, but it could potentially lead to missed opportunities, negative outcomes, or a loss of trust from others.

Is it okay to admit that you are not good at handling important matters?

Yes, it is important to be honest with yourself and others about your strengths and weaknesses. This can help you identify areas for improvement and seek support when needed.