I was full of impatience and intolerance for the bigger part of my life. A couple of years ago I felt as if something inside of me started to change, that I didn't care so much about everybody being right and if everything I said was logically coherent. It's easy to think that what people say to each other has very much relevance in itself, rather than acting as a pathway through which socializing takes place.
Try to listen to what people have to say just for the sake of it, imagine being them for awhile and see why they say the things they do.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving