Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I am the living Universe (please discuss)

1. May 22, 2003 #1
    Basically this is my theory.

I created this Universe and everything else using a source of infinite energy called Brian.

Brain exists outside space-time and so eventually evolves into a higher life-form made up of all of energy.

Please discuss...

2. jcsd
  3. May 22, 2003 #2
    So you're the one responsible.... I want to lodge a few complaints about quality control. Just because you are so high and mighty doesn't mean you should just ignore the little folks! Either cough up some serious home improvements or I'm gonna start a new religion with you on the bottom of the social ladder as a slum lord!

4. May 22, 2003 #3
    An advanced stage of the Messiah Complex, you are just schizophrenic:smile:

A while ago I found a white rock, I declared it God. It was very powerful and I attributed every good thing in the world to it. It did not eat, drink, or sleep. It was God...I threw it down and broke it.

5. May 22, 2003 #4
    Well, while I could take the road that others have taken here, I'm not going to point out the seemingly egotistical nature of this idea. I'm just going to ask you how something could possibly exist "outside of space-time". Think about it, "outside" denotes a position, and position is judged according to the spacetime dimensions.

6. May 22, 2003 #5
    Everyone's a critic...:wink:

Well really. I was Scizophrenic DSR a few years back, and that is how I worked it all out. Well actually it does not have to be me personally, but maybe me, or some other monkey did create the Universe from infinite energy?

If you watch star trek then it is not that difficult to imagine, given an infinite amount of time and energy, I am sure something could be created to get the job done.

Then all you need to access that 'something'.

Example:
    Computer: Tea Earl grey.
    :wink:

Or maybe it was
    One Universe, expanding without end...

7. May 22, 2003 #6
    You really don't see that there is nothing at the end of infinity, and that there is in fact no end to infinity (which rules out acting on an idea that would take infinite time)?

8. May 22, 2003 #7
    Any proof?

9. May 22, 2003 #8

drag

Science Advisor

Re: Re: I am the living Universe (please discuss)

I intended to post an even shorter response
    (just the second word and the question mark),
    but Alexander beat me to it.
    + HOT !
    Picard sure knew how to pick a brand of tea. :wink:

Live long and prosper.

10. May 22, 2003 #9
    This is too sloppy defined to be called a 'theory'.

Hmmm. Well at least you have humour, this theory about life of Brian....

11. May 22, 2003 #10
    I just wanna know two things; is Brian the name of the Brain, and, do you know the Mind?

12. May 23, 2003 #11
    Proof?

Well surely you are living proof that Brian (the living Universe) exists, unless of course you are telling me that you do not exist. In which case I am wasting my time replying to your question.
    :wink:

Brian is the living Universe, as I just said, made up of the sum of all living organisms over all time. You have seen the infinity symbol used in maths in such cases, I am sure.

Now imagine a way of looking at Brian outside time.

Do you get my drift?
    Or am I dealing with high school sheep only?
    Bah-bah...I am just kidding...you are goats aren't you?
    [zz)]

13. May 23, 2003 #12

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I know things you don't; therefore you have it backwards.
    Thus: I created this Universe and everything else using a source of infinite energy called Ivan. QED

14. May 23, 2003 #13
    You would need to explain further, but I can assure you that his name is Brian. Maybe you created a parallel Universe by mistake???

15. May 23, 2003 #14
    Ah, that must be where I left my car keys...

16. May 23, 2003 #15
    You are all wrong. My parrot created God(s), all universes and some of souls, Adams and Eves, and Pepsi-Cola. He did that when he accidentally swallowed infinite space-time vacuum from a white hole (parrot found this hole in my back door, about 2" from bottom of door).

Donate $9.95 today to support the Creator of it all - my parrot!

You'll be saved then and will live after your death in eternity, unlimited wealth, and enormous harmony, and high above all other miserable mortal humans. (Include SASE with your pledge if you wish to get 3"x5" certificate of eternal life).

We accept money orders, all major cards, gold coins, laptops, flat panel monitors, and DVD recorders. For large volume donations our representative/appraiser will be glad to visit you and arrange all paperwork and physical transfer of valuables on site.

No CRT monitors, please.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2003
  17. May 23, 2003 #16
    Re: Re: I am the living Universe (please discuss)

LOL!

18. May 23, 2003 #17
    Hehe, and the funniest part is, this makes just as much sense as religion!

Tube is a major turn-off.

19. May 23, 2003 #18
    I completely disagree...it makes far much more sense.

20. May 23, 2003 #19
    He's my Son ... part of my substance.

21. May 24, 2003 #20
    Alexander:
    Again, your Universe is either a parallel Universe or else it collapsed.

It took me three attempts to create this one (Universe) so it is not surprising you lot are getting confused.

If you look at the energy signiture of a photon you will find my copyright mark embedded in it's quantum well.

However, to confirm this, you will first need to develop a way of measuring tiny discrepencies in the energy flow. currently the only system capable of doing this are brains.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?