Embracing Your Inner 'Me': A Guide to Self-Acceptance and Success

• Thread starter Chi Meson
  • Start date
In summary: I don't want to ascend to a higher plane of existence. As I understand it, that involves celibacy and no beer.:eek:I told you to stop watching so much TV...You think being you is a struggle? Try being me for a day, it's not easy being a god.
Chi Meson
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Physics news on Phys.org
I am the world's best "me".

I'm a god...

Janus said:
Are you sure about that? I think that yomamma would make a pretty good 'you' if he really applied himself.

Danger said:
Are you sure about that? I think that yomamma would make a pretty good 'you' if he really applied himself.

"Pretty good" maybe, but not near good enough! He would have to "apply himself" to the job (and even then would only be yomamma emulating "me"), Whereas I am "me" with no effort at all on my part.

Last edited:
I am the worlds best guitar polisher! Every one of mine just gleam..and as I walk down the street...people wisper..."shes got some shiney guitars"

Janus said:
Whereas I am "me" with no effort at all on my part.
Geez, I wish I could do that. Being 'me' is quite a struggle.

hypatia said:
people wisper..."shes got some shiney guitars"
They're just being euphamistic, dear.:wink:

Danger said:
You think being you is a struggle? Try being me for a day, it's not easy being a god.

If you ever need a break, give me a call and I'll take a shot at it. I'm only a mountain range away.:biggrin:

I don't hire mortals to fill in for me. Try applying again once you've ascended to a higher plane of existence.

I don't want to ascend to a higher plane of existence. As I understand it, that involves celibacy and no beer.:eek:

I told you to stop watching so much TV...

Me too.

Whereas I am "me" with no effort at all on my part.

"I" however, required ALOT of effort, to be Me.

o:)

Danger said:
They're just being euphamistic, dear.:wink:

That is because you are not at one with your own "me-ness". You are struggling against who you are. You must relax and just let the state of "you" take over.

What qualifications do you have to claim that you are the world's best?

I have a PhD in my field of study and have published multiple research papers. I have also received numerous awards and recognition for my work.

What makes you stand out among other scientists in your field?

I have a unique approach to problem-solving and am constantly pushing the boundaries of what is known in my field. I also have a high success rate in my experiments and have made significant contributions to my field.

How do you handle criticism from other scientists who may not agree with your claims?

I welcome constructive criticism and am always open to discussing and defending my findings. I believe healthy debate and disagreement can lead to further advancements in science.

What motivates you to continuously strive to be the best in your field?

I have a genuine passion for my work and a thirst for knowledge. I am driven by the desire to make a positive impact in the world and leave a lasting legacy through my contributions to science.

What advice do you have for aspiring scientists who also want to be the best in their field?

Never stop learning and questioning. Stay curious, work hard, and surround yourself with other talented and dedicated individuals. Also, never be afraid to take risks and think outside the box.