I am tired of my posts getting deleted

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
  • Tags
    deleted
In summary, Yomamma is tired of posts getting deleted and he has not deleted any of your posts. He has mentioned posts in the Disney thread and the good or evil thread. It has happened in other threads, he just doesn't remember which threads. The good or evil thread was moved, not deleted.
JamesU
Gold Member
I am tired of my posts getting deleted :grumpy: a lot of times, I make posts come back and they're gone...

and no, they're not offensive posts :grumpy: :mad:

Physics news on Phys.org
This thread has *quickly calculates something in his head* 36.. no 37 minutes left before it's locked.

yomamma said:
I am tired of my posts getting deleted :grumpy: a lot of times, I make posts come back and they're gone...

and no, they're not offensive posts :grumpy: :mad:
I haven't deleted any of your posts, what posts, in what threads?

the disneyland thread, and the good or evil thread. it's happened in other places, I just don't remember which threads

Evo said:
I haven't deleted any of your posts, what posts, in what threads?
Well, he can't repeat what he said on those or posts, Evo, or his repost would be deleted.

yomamma said:
the disneyland thread, and the good or evil thread. it's happened in other places, I just don't remember which threads
Well the good or evil thread https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=83648 is in the philosophy section, so you'll have to ask Kerrie or Hypnagogue about those ones.

Last edited:
I just wanted to know which posts/threads, he doesn't actually have to re-write them. I doubt they were deleted for saying anything bad.

yomamma, I found the one deleted in the Disney Thread, the mentor didn't understand what you were talking about, I don't understand it either.
:confused:

Where is the "good or evil" thread?

Last edited:
Smurf said:
The good or evil one was moved, not deleted I think. I'll see if I can find it.

edit: you mean this one? https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=83648
It was moved to philosophy.
Thanks Smurf. Yomamma, I don't show that you posted in the "good and evil" thread.

Anytime you think something has been deleted and you want to know why, you can pm me. Even if a post is deleted, I can still see it, it's only invisible to members.

yomamma, you haven't been sneaking into the tiki bar again have you? :biggrin: :wink:

Evo said:
Even if a post is deleted, I can still see it, it's only invisible to members.
That is SO unfair! :cry:

Smurf said:
That is SO unfair! :cry:
It's "good" to be a mentor. :wink:

hitssquad said:
History of the World, Part I.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082517

91m.jpg
Yes, that's the movie I took it from. :approve:

Now I'll forever have this image of you talking like Mel Brooks.

hitssquad said:
Now I'll forever have this image of you talking like Mel Brooks.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I meant the good and evil thread in GD. and I'm not sure which disneyland post you're talking about

yomamma said:
Did you stray off-topic in a thread that is being kept on-topic? Though, if you're having posts regularly deleted by a mentor, they should be telling you the reason, so it is odd if you just discover your post missing and aren't given an explanation via PM (do you have PM turned on so you can receive messages?) I'm not going to feel sorry for you if "hmmm..." is what's being deleted. :tongue:

Evo said:
Even if a post is deleted, I can still see it, it's only invisible to members.
Evo said:
It's "good" to be a mentor.

Are you sure that's a "good" side to the position, having to see all the deleted junk?

Yomamma has been exonerated, and I wish to apologize for him for someone having deleted one of his posts for being incomprehensible, turns out it was just a bad typo.

Yomamma's original post "you're still in the middle of mong?!" should have been "you're still in the middle of moving?!"

:tongue:

Unfortunately I can't restore yomamma's post in the Disney thread.

Last edited:
I couldv'e swore that I did not type mong.. :grumpy:

yomamma said:
the disneyland thread,
Maybe i am a bit late, sorry for that, but why do you care. That thread is completely unimportant and is being read by the same bunch of people over and over again. Really, nowbody cares, so why should you ?
I mean, c'mon, it is about Disney Land :rofl: , that is for little children who are not smart enough to figure out the plot/point behind Harry Potter

:rolleyes:
marlon

Focus on your Italian and come to Rome, Yomamma, that is far more spectacular than passing your time with a bunch of grown-ups that suffer from childhood left-over frustrations...You do prefer beautiful women/men :tongue2: over playing with toys, do you ?

Check out this site : http://www.world66.com/europe/italy/lazio/rome/lib/gallery
I will be visiting Rome in a few weeks, when i am on my holidays...

Che Lei pensa di questo, hmm ?
Veramente, Yomamma, ti dico, ECCO IL PARADISO !
VENITE ADORARLO !

marlon

Last edited:

1. Why are my posts getting deleted?

There could be several reasons why your posts are getting deleted. It's possible that your posts violate the community guidelines or terms of service of the platform you are using. They may also contain inappropriate or offensive content. It's also possible that your posts are being flagged by other users for review by the moderators.

2. Can I retrieve my deleted posts?

Unfortunately, once a post is deleted, it cannot be retrieved. It's important to carefully review the community guidelines and terms of service before posting to avoid having your posts deleted. If you believe your posts were deleted in error, you can reach out to the platform's support team for further assistance.

3. How can I avoid having my posts deleted in the future?

To avoid having your posts deleted, make sure to familiarize yourself with the community guidelines and terms of service of the platform you are using. Avoid posting any content that may be considered offensive or inappropriate. You can also reach out to the moderators for clarification if you are unsure if your post violates any rules.

4. Is there a way to appeal a deleted post?

Some platforms may have an appeal process for deleted posts. Check the community guidelines or terms of service to see if there is an option to appeal. If not, you can reach out to the platform's support team for further assistance.

5. Will my entire account be deleted if my posts continue to get deleted?

If your posts continue to violate the community guidelines or terms of service, your account may be at risk of being deleted. It's important to review the rules and guidelines and post appropriate content to avoid this consequence. If you are unsure why your posts are being deleted, you can contact the platform's support team for further clarification.