1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I bealive that many here wear eyeglasses, but c'mon

1. Dec 19, 2003 #1
    Yes, Colors blueish background, and just a little bit darker text (font), if you don't know how, i'll help about this, or we'll all lose vision (+ long reading at night) + there's many free styles and themes for vBulletin (or if you are registered on their site) ...

Sory for spel 'stakes :) me in hurry...

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 19, 2003 #2

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

4. Dec 23, 2003 #3
    Well, I thought about something simpler, like increasing the contrast between background and text, for health reasons (I haven’t saw a newspapers printed in gray on white background - for reason :smile:)…

BTW about those themes and personalizing the forum, I agree, that could be only a good thing…. for Monique I’ll be happy to send you one flower them for vbulletin if I mange to find it on the h disk (it’s been a while since we transferred from vbulletin to a PHPBB)…

p.s. you should put more posts in one page (in admin settings) it’s more

Last edited: Dec 23, 2003
  5. Dec 23, 2003 #4
    We don't have any layout or visual changes planned before we update to the new version.

6. Dec 23, 2003 #5
    To you girls trying to "redectorate", it could be worse. We could always go spartan...

I'm picturing a grey background with just black and white. Perhaps you could have a machine gun for the thread icon, or a missle or bomb or maybe even just pics of the latest playboy bunnies. Now THAT would draw a crowd.

7. Dec 24, 2003 #6
    "girls", well it's girl, but no harm done

white background, black text -> Maybe I don’t write to clear but that’s what I’m talking about it this thread (Spartan themes, they’re very readable, and ok).

OK, Greg... When's the update to the new version ?
    getz!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?