I Believe In God And Can Prove God Exists

• Thread starter anti-christ
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the concept of "God" and how it is defined by different individuals. The person speaking believes that "God" is the entity that created reality, while others argue that it could be randomness or science. The idea of a single "God" is questioned, and the concept of time is also discussed in relation to the existence of a deity. There are debates about the need for religion and the existence of mythical creatures like unicorns. Ultimately, the conversation ends with the suggestion that "God" is beyond our understanding and is the foundation of all reality.
anti-christ
"God" to me is WHATEVER created this planet, the universe, and mankind...

Now one could debate whether the thing that created the universe is mere randomness or science in motion OR some 'all powerful' being? I do not pretend to know the answer to that question But i do know that this planet, the universe, and mankind WERE created bc i can sense them all i.e. they are part of my reality, therefore, WHATEVER the thing is that created them...that WHATEVER is "GOD" to me...and every thing i see, taste, touch, feel, or hear is proof of "God's" existence in my reality...and so that is why i have created the world's largest religion known as REALITIANITY which is merely a belief in REALITY as defined by each individual humans known 5 senses of taste, touch, smell, hearing, and vision. (of course this doesn't discount the possibility that there are other unknown senses)...so if u believe in your own senses you are automatically a member of REALITIANITY and should spread the word! lol

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
So if I say I believe and can prove unicorns exist, because I call the creation of the universe unicorn, would that make any sense?

The fact is that there are different discriptors for the start of it all, some define it by the Big bang, others look into the realm of strings, others define it by God. Each has their own definition. The only thing you are proofing by taste, touch, feel or hear is your own existence or that there is a world you experience. By attributing that to one definition and saying it covers all is not correct.

sure u can LIE and tell me u sense a unicorn but if u can ACTUALLY detect a unicorn with ANY of your 5 senses i suggest u contact a psychiatrist asap

um.. doesn't that apply to you too then?
or have you actually had a one-on-one talk with God?

The point being that a unicorn stands for somthing and God stands for something. You changed the definition of 'God' to 'reality', I can change the definition of 'unicorn' to 'reality'..

no. I am saying the definition of "GOD" is WHATEVER thing it is that created reality without regard to whether it is scientific force or spiritual entity.

So what is the point of calling it 'God'?

Well, sure, that works. No matter what fact or logic someone presents, you can just continue changing your personal definitions to always mean something else. In other words, you don't believe it at all, you just insist on maintaining some stupid assertion and will continually alter it to maintain your point.

developing a UNIFYING theory on the existence of "GOD" is the only way to ever end these retarded wars over "GODS"...since each religion presents it's "GOD" as the creator of everything in existence NO RELIGION should have a problem with this definition of "GOD

Last edited:
You'd have more success actually pointing out where all the different Gods came from and how they might all be different cultural discriptors of one mother God (like the state string theory is in right now :wink:).

u can be part of the problem of part of the solution...

anyway REALITIANITY is the worlds largest religion...if u believe in your own reality as detected by your own 5 senses u are already a member...if u don't believe in your own reality i suggest a visit to the local shrink lol

the entire reason for this concept is that 90% of humans on average believe in some form of 'GOD' and currently wwiii is raging all bc of various 'GODS'

I think with scientists you are at the wrong address with realitianity.. I mean.. I have never detected an atom or a string with my own 5 senses..

Why is there a need for a single God? Why can't people all believe their own thing? I mean, I've had discussions whether the color of a car was green or blue.. we didn't resove it but came to the conclusion that I thought it was blue and the other thought it was green.. and lived happily ever after.

The "solution" to religion is simple. Get rid of it. We don't need it.

so unicorns don't exist then?? maybe not in AMERICA, but there are plenty over here..

...oh wait, those were deer...D'OH!

Do you know these things were "created", or do you just suppose they were "created" (from nothing)?

Also, once you settle on something to be "creator", does that mean you have stopped wondering about what else lies behind the scene, what lies beyond your designated "creator"?

Strange, how we are so TIME conscious. We think that there is a before to pretty near everything.
In the case of a deity, in particular what we refer to as ‘God’ linear TIME is inadequate. ‘God’ is before everything and there was only ‘God’ before that. From pre-eternity thru post-eternity ‘God’ is the totality of reality, there is not anything outside of ‘God’ for it is the definition of infinite. The universe is within the reality of ‘God’ and outside the universe there is ‘God’. ‘God’ also permeates and contains the reality of the universe, even if it’s a multiverse. Material matter is not absolute but the spirit of ‘God’ is and is the foundation of universal reality. I sugest thinking in those terms when trying to describe ‘God’ and I don’t mean ‘Jesus’ rather I refer to the one ‘Jesus” called on as his Father, the one ‘Jesus’ prayed to, the one ‘Jesus’ informed everyone was greater than his self. Consider that to ‘God’ all TIME is simultaneous.

Physics Forums doesn't do religion anymore.

1. How can you prove the existence of God?

As a scientist, I cannot prove the existence of God in the same way that I can prove a scientific theory. However, there are various philosophical and theological arguments that support the existence of a higher being, such as the cosmological, teleological, and ontological arguments.

2. Can you provide scientific evidence for the existence of God?

Science studies the natural world and is not equipped to study supernatural phenomena. Therefore, scientific evidence for the existence of God is limited. However, there have been studies that suggest a correlation between religious beliefs and well-being, which could be seen as indirect evidence for the existence of God.

3. Why do some people choose to believe in God despite a lack of concrete evidence?

Belief in God is a personal and subjective experience. For some people, faith and spiritual experiences are enough to believe in the existence of God. Others may find comfort and purpose in their religious beliefs, even if there is no concrete evidence to support them.

4. What about the existence of evil and suffering in the world? Doesn't that disprove the existence of God?

The existence of evil and suffering in the world is a complex and difficult issue. Some argue that it is necessary for free will and growth, while others see it as a test of faith. Ultimately, the existence of evil and suffering does not disprove the existence of God, but rather challenges our understanding of God's nature and purpose.

5. Can you prove that God is the only true deity?

As a scientist, I cannot prove or disprove the existence of any specific deity. Belief in a specific deity is a matter of faith and personal interpretation of religious texts. However, many religious traditions believe in a singular, all-powerful deity, and it is up to each individual to determine their own beliefs about the nature of God.