Ricco the Fruit Bat: Calm Down and Use the Cat Box

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Box
In summary, the dog went out to pee and had a problem getting back home. The owner was going to have to find his leash to prevent him from going over the edge and possibly getting lost. If the dog goes over the edge, the owner can slide off the cliff to save him.
Too bad it didn't work--anytime anybody finds somebody to be with on that level and it doesn't work, is both good and not good--

so on line stuff CAN work---(to some extent)---I guess if it worked once, it may work again

-----------------

why does it show that you are never 'Online' (in orange)?

Physics news on Phys.org
rewebster said:
Too bad it didn't work--anytime anybody finds somebody to be with on that level and it doesn't work, is both good and not good--

so on line stuff CAN work---(to some extent)---I guess if it worked once, it may work again
We were like two halves of a whole. My biggest problem, and the reason I don't want to try to push things back together is the fact that he is 18 years younger than I am. I am only one year younger than his mother.

why does it show that you are never 'Online' (in orange)?
Because I don't actually exist, I'm just a test program that chroot wrote.

Evo said:
We were like two halves of a whole. My biggest problem, and the reason I don't want to try to push things back together is the fact that he is 18 years younger than I am. I am only one year younger than his mother.

Because I don't actually exist, I'm just a test program that chroot wrote.

I've tried that too--both on the younger side (a few times) and the older side (twice)---fun, interesting, and lasted a while, but... oh, well--------- and, OHHHH, MAMAAA (mia)

I think testy more often than not--but seriously, why? (is it a "mentor" 'thing'?)

well, that camera is about 10 years old then too---I still use a Mavica FD-75 because it takes pretty good, low kb, diskette photos when in the 'standard' mode--good for emailing.

Last edited:
rewebster said:
I think testy more often than not--but seriously, why? (is it a "mentor" 'thing'?)
This forum is vBulletin, so it supports "shadow" or invisible users. You can log on invisibly - meaning that your name does not show up in the who's online list, nor does the "online" orange show up for you for others to see.

I don't know where the option is buried, and do not care. It may just be available to a subset of users, I dunno.

Ask Greg or Warren down in the issues area.

jim mcnamara said:
Ask Greg or Warren down in the issues area.
Oh, I had forgotten that invisible was not an option for regular members.

I think testy more often than not-
:devil: I've been in a bad mood this year.

Hey---blame the wet grass, the idiot "boyfriend" helper, and the crapper shelf bracket, and (did I miss something?)---

*Slowly backs away to a safe distance from rewbster*

rewebster said:
Hey---blame the wet grass, the idiot "boyfriend" helper, and the crapper shelf bracket, and (did I miss something?)---
the idiot helper was not a boyfreind, he was a hired idiot.

well, let me be the first, then,...

HAPPIER NEW YEAR!

rewebster said:
well, let me be the first, then,...

HAPPIER NEW YEAR!
My arm needs to be re-boken, and I have an abscessed tooth. I have GERD from the stress from my job, not a good start. :devil:

Evo said:
I have GERD from the stress from my job,

That diagnosis is increasingly challenged. That's what the German doctor told me, but I had no idea where that stress should come from. So I went for a second opinion and my Dutch physician ordered a blood test. Diagnosis: http://ezinearticles.com/?Heartburn:-Dont-Blame-Stress;-Its-Usually-an-Infection&id=112878.

Treatment: Proper antibiotics. Result: Even after several years I haven't used a single medicine against heartburn again.

Those guys didn't get the Nobel price for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andre said:
That diagnosis is increasingly challenged. That's what the German doctor told me, but I had no idea where that stress should come from. So I went for a second opinion and my Dutch physician ordered a blood test. Diagnosis: http://ezinearticles.com/?Heartburn:-Dont-Blame-Stress;-Its-Usually-an-Infection&id=112878.

Treatment: Proper antibiotics. Result: Even after several years I haven't used a single medicine against heartburn again.

Those guys didn't get the Nobel price for nothing.
I'm vomiting in my sleep, my esophagus is in really bad shape from all of the reflux, my client had to have surgery, but he's doing much better. I may have to have surgery to repair my esophagus. I've had it for years, goes away when I'm not stressed, comes back really bad during prolonged stress.

Astronuc said:
Is that the Royal Gorge cable car?

Funny, I've never seen the top. I've usually seen it from the bottom where it looks more like this: http://www.helmboldt.us/roygorg3.jpg

Actually, that's Sunshine Falls a little upriver of the bridge. We've never gotten everyone on the same side in any of my boats. Those guys are doomed.

We never went through holding our paddles like these guys either. Things usually turn out better if you're leaning forward and attacking: http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2896718570049989613VNDkkG Those guys are doomed.

I don't want to steal that guys thunder by posting all of his pics. If you click on the red "Royal Gorge Rafting", you can see the entire sequence of their trip through Sunshine Falls.

The Gorge is a blast!

Evo said:
I've had it for years, goes away when I'm not stressed, comes back really bad during prolonged stress.

But that doesn't rule out the original cause to be a chronical infection, the resistance again which may be dependant on general body condition ie stress can play a role but does not cause it.

(I had it for years, coming and going)

Wouldn't hurt to consult the doctor and discuss the different Helicobacter species http://ezinearticles.com/?Heartburn:-Dont-Blame-Stress;-Its-Usually-an-Infection&id=112878.

Andre said:
But that doesn't rule out the original cause to be a chronical infection, the resistance again which may be dependant on general body condition ie stress can play a role but does not cause it.

(I had it for years, coming and going)

Wouldn't hurt to consult the doctor and discuss the different Helicobacter species http://ezinearticles.com/?Heartburn:-Dont-Blame-Stress;-Its-Usually-an-Infection&id=112878.
I know that ulcers are cuased by them, I'll ask him. I'm under some super expensive medication for it now that helps healing.

BobG said:
Is that the Royal Gorge cable car?

Funny, I've never seen the top. I've usually seen it from the bottom where it looks more like this: http://www.helmboldt.us/roygorg3.jpg

The Gorge is a blast!
I think that's from the Cable car.

I've been at the Gorge - more than 30 years ago. Yeah, it's an interesting place. One of these days I may get back there, but then I've my priorities on S. America, Africa and a few other places.

Evo said:
I'm vomiting in my sleep, my esophagus is in really bad shape from all of the reflux, my client had to have surgery, but he's doing much better. I may have to have surgery to repair my esophagus. I've had it for years, goes away when I'm not stressed, comes back really bad during prolonged stress.
Oh, dear! We got to find away to de-stress you. Hmmmm!

Astronuc said:
Oh, dear! We got to find away to de-stress you. Hmmmm!

Well. We could send money and a plane ticket to Hawaii.

Math Jeans said:
Well. We could send money and a plane ticket to Hawaii.
I REALLY like Math Jeans. :smile:

Cheaper to send some chocolates... she'll bail out pretty quick.

Evo said:
I'll ask him.

Better insist on a blood test. If it is positive, you'd be amazed how quickly things heal with the proper antibiotics.

Evo said:
My arm needs to be re-broken, and I have an abscessed tooth. I have GERD from the stress from my job, not a good start. :devil:

Evo said:

oh, boy-----

repeat after me:

AAAh---Oooooommmmmmmmmm

AAAh---Oooooooommmmmmmmm

AAAh---Oooooooommmmmmmmm

(meditation/medication chant to relax)

-------------------------

Evo--that really does sound 'not good'--

The bad thing is that the symptoms cause even more stress which makes the problem worse.

Last edited:
Well I don't know if you've solved your problem by now. If not, here is my suggestion.

What you want to do is to dissassociate the cat litter with "Bad Place" or, failing that, reassociate it with a "Good Place". Here's how:

Scream continually whenever he is NOT in the catbox. Eventually, he will stumble across the catbox and then you stop screaming. The moment he steps out of it, start screaming again.

After a few days he'll learn. But the key is consistency.

DaveC426913 said:
Well I don't know if you've solved your problem by now. If not, here is my suggestion.

What you want to do is to dissassociate the cat litter with "Bad Place" or, failing that, reassociate it with a "Good Place". Here's how:

Scream continually whenever he is NOT in the catbox. Eventually, he will stumble across the catbox and then you stop screaming. The moment he steps out of it, start screaming again.

After a few days he'll learn. But the key is consistency.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I see our "funiest member" for 2008 already. :biggrin:

<h2>1. What is the purpose of "Ricco the Fruit Bat: Calm Down and Use the Cat Box"?</h2><p>The purpose of "Ricco the Fruit Bat: Calm Down and Use the Cat Box" is to educate children about the importance of hygiene and using the bathroom properly.</p><h2>2. Who is the main character in "Ricco the Fruit Bat: Calm Down and Use the Cat Box"?</h2><p>The main character in "Ricco the Fruit Bat: Calm Down and Use the Cat Box" is Ricco, a fruit bat who struggles with using the cat box.</p><h2>3. What age group is the book appropriate for?</h2><p>The book is appropriate for children ages 3-8.</p><h2>4. Is "Ricco the Fruit Bat: Calm Down and Use the Cat Box" based on scientific facts?</h2><p>Yes, the book is based on scientific facts about hygiene and the importance of proper bathroom habits.</p><h2>5. How does "Ricco the Fruit Bat: Calm Down and Use the Cat Box" teach children about hygiene?</h2><p>The book uses a fun and relatable story about a fruit bat to teach children about the importance of washing their hands, using the bathroom, and keeping their living space clean.</p>

1. What is the purpose of "Ricco the Fruit Bat: Calm Down and Use the Cat Box"?

The purpose of "Ricco the Fruit Bat: Calm Down and Use the Cat Box" is to educate children about the importance of hygiene and using the bathroom properly.

2. Who is the main character in "Ricco the Fruit Bat: Calm Down and Use the Cat Box"?

The main character in "Ricco the Fruit Bat: Calm Down and Use the Cat Box" is Ricco, a fruit bat who struggles with using the cat box.

3. What age group is the book appropriate for?

The book is appropriate for children ages 3-8.

4. Is "Ricco the Fruit Bat: Calm Down and Use the Cat Box" based on scientific facts?

Yes, the book is based on scientific facts about hygiene and the importance of proper bathroom habits.

5. How does "Ricco the Fruit Bat: Calm Down and Use the Cat Box" teach children about hygiene?

The book uses a fun and relatable story about a fruit bat to teach children about the importance of washing their hands, using the bathroom, and keeping their living space clean.