Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I Can Finally Fold Shirts!

1. Mar 6, 2006 #1

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

I was never any good at folding shirts. Most of the time the result would be a big ball in my drawer/lugage, but after watching this video I can fold shirts in mere split seconds:

[MEDIA=youtube]1RUBP5e0_js[/MEDIA]&search=urawaza

Amazing!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 6, 2006 #2

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Ouch! I went so fast that I burned myself.

4. Mar 6, 2006 #3

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

That's awesome!

Nice video.

5. Mar 6, 2006 #4
    I just use hangers

6. Mar 6, 2006 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm still waiting for someone to invent a machine that automatically takes the laundry from the dryer, irons it and folds it and presents it in sorted bundles for me to just put into the dresser drawers.

7. Mar 6, 2006 #6

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Mother of god.... he is a genius!

8. Mar 6, 2006 #7

Pengwuino

Gold Member

They're called women :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh boy that's going to bring down the PF sisterhood's wrath on me... but it was worth it!

9. Mar 6, 2006 #8
    :rofl:

Zinnnnnnng!

10. Mar 6, 2006 #9

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:grumpy: :mad: *stomps on Pengwuino's burnt finger*

11. Mar 6, 2006 #10
    Pengwuino, I am ashamed of you. After all the struggle women have gone through to fight for equality your insensitivity unfortunately shows that we still have a long way to go before women have true equality. Jerk. (I first saw this clip with a WOMAN doing it, not this bozo)..

Last edited: Mar 6, 2006
  12. Mar 6, 2006 #11

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

See, at least someone here has the proper fear...er...I mean respect for the sisterhood. :biggrin: :approve:

13. Mar 6, 2006 #12
    Moonbear locks me in her basement and beats me every night. She feeds me pancakes and pizzas that she slides under the door. Someone please save me, the only light I have down here is from the monitor!

14. Mar 6, 2006 #13

Pengwuino

Gold Member

I'll save you cyrusabdollahi. Just kidding.

15. Mar 6, 2006 #14

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Just keep folding the laundry, or I stop sliding the pizzas under the door. You'll have to rely on Pengwuino and his burnt fingers to provide you with food. :devil:

16. Mar 7, 2006 #15

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I think I saw the same video Cyrus saw. I was so amazed that I had to teach my each of my kids next time they did their laundry (we don't do their laundry for them anymore).

The reaction seemed to be the same each time. Rather than awed and grateful, they just looked at me with really worried expressions. :confused:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?