Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I can get her to be alone with me

1. Aug 29, 2010 #1
    ok so I can get her to be alone with me sometimes. what should I be doing next to "seal the deal". hand touching->body embracing->hugging etc? basically what should i do to smoothly transition into physical contact?

when we are watching movies in a theater i just can't extend my arms and grab her, but i wanna do that, how do i perform it so it seems natural?

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 29, 2010 #2
    1) Physicists = not the best population to ask this kind of stuff
    2) Too much thinking, just chill brah.
    3) Don't try to be 'sly' or 'cunning' or something, just look over, smile, hold her hand or something, no biggie.

4. Aug 29, 2010 #3

Hurkyl

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You make it sound like you're playing a game rather than dating a real, living girl with thoughts and feelings. :tongue:

If she's interested in physical contact, then she'll be pleased with anything you do, as long as you don't go to far or are pushy about it.

If it's not natural, then it's not natural, and will just become even less natural if you try to artificially make it more natural.

5. Aug 29, 2010 #4
    You use pectoralis major, latissimus dorsi, and teres major.

6. Aug 29, 2010 #5
    From the sound of your post, and factoring in your other posts, you are probably in the friend-zone.

7. Aug 29, 2010 #6
    It sounds like you should see a psychiatrist before we see you on the evening news.

8. Aug 30, 2010 #7
    :uhh: UHHH...You seem to be "PLOTTING" to try to take advantage of somebody. And, on top of that: are somehow looking for tips on the internet!? :yuck:

Do you really think that's something that would encourage this person to want ANY sort of relationship? That's a lot like being Greg Brady on crack.

And would you honestly say that's a high quality sort of person to aspire to be? Try not to listen to stupid people around you that talk about "sealing deals" ever. They're mostly full of crap themselves; and those that aren't really shouldn't be bragging (#1 because it isn't respectful to the other person; and #2 because it isn't respectful to themselves).

I'm not a Kantian scholar, but I'm sure that the whole notion of this violates the categorical imperative.

NEVER USE SOMEONE.

9. Aug 30, 2010 #8
    He is just trying to get laid :P It's not like he is using anyone. Besides, you ought to try to sleep with any women you like. They'll just believe your a wimp otherwise.

Who cares ? If you want sex, you ought to try. Philosophy wont get you laid

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  10. Aug 30, 2010 #9
    :rofl:

11. Aug 30, 2010 #10
    What, just rack um', stack um' and pack um' right? That's not what I'm tellin' my son, rather I'd say: "Do not get that girl pregnant boy, you hear me! I mean it's a frickin' waist of time tryin' to tell you to not have sex cus' you won't listen so the next best thing is to wear protection and even that breaks, and then there's the pill thing which has all kinds of side-effects for the girl, and don't ever rely on colitis interruptus cus' that's just don't work. Why? Cus' it feels too good and you won't want to, or just as bad delay it til' it's too late and end up ejuculating inside her. The pregnancy thing is a big problem so don't be tryin' to screw everything in sight cus' it will only increase your chances of havin' a baby."

Yep, he's walking' off completely embarrassed at this point.

12. Aug 30, 2010 #11
    Like, he will listen to you :P

13. Aug 30, 2010 #12
    yeah Dan, you raise an interesting point. I have a daughter too. I'd say, "look sweetie, . . . he's thinkin' with his penis ok? It's a sad fact but it's true. That's why a girl needs to learn to take control of the situation and think for him. If you're gonna' do it then make him wear protection and if he pulls that, "oh I'll just pull it out" crap, then that's a deal-breaker. Tell him, no you won't! That's doesn't work! I might as well already be pregnant! I mean who's gonna' buy diapers, and formula, and just how long can you stand to be in a room with a crying baby anyway! Look, just take me home and even if we pass a guys givin' away rubbers, I don't want to do it now!"

14. Aug 30, 2010 #13
    Im not (never was) as scared of pregnancies that I am of STDs. Anyway a good education will minimize the risk of both.

15. Aug 30, 2010 #14

DaveC426913

Gold Member

Really?? The side effects of pregnancy can last between 18 and 80 years, cost a LOT of money and have just a deleterious effect on your health as an STD...

16. Aug 30, 2010 #15

Mentallic

Homework Helper

Me too! I'm surprised that whenever people mention sex, they worry about a child, when I'm sitting there worrying about an infection. The thought of AIDS just chills me to the bone...

There are many ways to avoid having a baby other than using a condom, but there aren't for STI's. If all else fails, abortion anyone?

17. Aug 30, 2010 #16
    So what ?

18. Aug 30, 2010 #17

Mentallic

Homework Helper

SELFMADE, is this the same girl that had no interest in you as in that last thread? The one that you obsessed over and made really freaking weird, restraining order worthy kind of moves on?

Of course you can get her to be alone with you, but just as friends. Make a move and don't be surprised if you end up watching the rest of the movie in awkward silence.

19. Aug 30, 2010 #18
    Is solicitation worthy of a restraining order ? Its just a business proposal:devil:

20. Aug 30, 2010 #19

DaveC426913

Gold Member

:blinks audibly:

So ... why are you so much more concerned about STDs?

21. Aug 30, 2010 #20

DaveC426913

Gold Member

Corrected.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook