Why Can't I See LaTeX on Mobile App?

• LaTeX
  • Thread starter infinite.curve
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Latex
In summary, the mobile app is not designed to display LaTeX equations due to lack of necessary plugins and smaller screen size. Some apps may have workarounds to view equations, but they may not provide the same quality. Some apps also offer the option to convert equations to images, but it may not have the same level of interactivity. Mobile devices may have difficulty displaying and interacting with equations due to plugins and screen size. Alternative methods for viewing equations on mobile devices, such as converting to images or using a different markup language, may not have the same level of functionality as viewing on a computer.
infinite.curve
Why is it so? I am on the mobile application.

Physics news on Phys.org
The mobile app does not support LaTeX.

infinite.curve said:
Why is it so? I am on the mobile application.

As Jimmy said the mobile app lacks LaTeX. However the mobile browser skin does display it.

1. Why can't I see LaTeX equations on the mobile app?

The mobile app is not designed to display LaTeX equations. This is because the app may not have the necessary plugins or software to render the equations properly. Additionally, the smaller screen size of mobile devices may not be suitable for displaying complex equations.

2. Can I view LaTeX equations on the mobile app with a workaround?

Some mobile apps may have the option to display LaTeX equations by using a workaround, such as installing a plugin or using a specific browser. However, this may not be available for all mobile apps and may not provide the same quality as viewing on a computer.

3. Is there a way to convert LaTeX equations to an image on the mobile app?

Some mobile apps may have the option to convert LaTeX equations to images, which can then be viewed on the app. However, this may not be available for all apps and may not provide the same level of interactivity as viewing the equations in their original form.

4. Why is viewing LaTeX equations on mobile devices more difficult?

As mentioned before, mobile devices may not have the necessary plugins or software to properly render LaTeX equations. In addition, the smaller screen size and touch-based interface may not be suitable for displaying and interacting with complex equations.

5. Are there any alternative methods for viewing LaTeX equations on mobile devices?

Some online platforms or apps offer alternative methods for viewing LaTeX equations on mobile devices, such as converting them to images or using a different markup language. However, these methods may not provide the same level of functionality and ease of use as viewing on a computer.