I can't do these diff. eqns.

• Thread starter hhegab
  • Start date
In summary, differential equations are mathematical equations that describe how a system changes over time using derivatives. They can be difficult because they involve complex concepts and often have no exact solution. To improve understanding, one can practice solving equations, seek help, and study underlying concepts. Common techniques for solving differential equations include separation of variables, substitution, and integrating factors. These equations have real-life applications in various fields such as physics, engineering, biology, and economics. They are used to model and predict the behavior of systems like population growth, chemical reactions, and electrical circuits.
hhegab
Hi,
I have been trying to solve the following differential equations I was stuck with them. I will appreciate any help from you;
1- 3 y' +3x/y =2(xy)^4
I have tried Bernoulli but I could not get a standard form.
2- x' -2 x y = y exp (-3y^2)[x exp(-y^2)+ 3(x exp(-y^2))^2]
I have tried here the substitution x exp(-y^2)= u , but I could not also find the solution.

Can anyone do it?

hhegab

Physics news on Phys.org
The equation doesn't seems authentic to me.I will be looking for someone to solve it

thank you in advance man!

Hatim

What are differential equations?

Differential equations are mathematical equations that describe how a system changes over time. They involve derivatives, which represent the rate of change of a quantity.

Why are differential equations difficult?

Differential equations can be difficult because they involve complex mathematical concepts and require a strong understanding of calculus. They also often have no exact solution and require the use of numerical methods.

How can I improve my understanding of differential equations?

Some ways to improve your understanding of differential equations include practicing solving various types of equations, seeking help from a tutor or classmate, and studying the underlying concepts of calculus and algebra.

What are some common techniques for solving differential equations?

Some common techniques for solving differential equations include separation of variables, substitution, and using integrating factors. It is important to understand the underlying principles of each technique and when to use them.

What are some real-life applications of differential equations?

Differential equations have numerous applications in fields such as physics, engineering, biology, and economics. They can be used to model and predict the behavior of systems such as population growth, chemical reactions, and electrical circuits.